• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Off topic question about recording..

New Here ,
Jan 01, 2017 Jan 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Before anyone says it, I know this is probably the wrong place to ask this, but I thought I'd give it a try since most people on the Premiere forum know about video production and whatnot. So basically I've got a three monitor set up for gaming and recording for YouTube. However, I use a TV screen instead of an actual "computer monitor". The resolution of the monitor I record is 1920x1080 (1080p), yet my recordings are noticeably blurred. Not a great extent of blurriness, but noticeable. I was wondering if someone can tell me if using a TV screen as a monitor instead of an actual computer monitor can affect recording quality? Thanks to anyone who has an answer!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Jan 02, 2017 Jan 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To my knowledge, the quality of your video depends largely upon the software settings for export. A monitor only shows what has been recorded, but the monitor should be properly calibrated to ensure you are seeing the correct colours, etc.

How is you TV monitor connected to your computer?

What are your export settings? Show a screen grab of those settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 03, 2017 Jan 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bandicam shit.PNG

My monitor is connected through an HDMI connecting to a device that plugs into my graphics card's port and allows an HDMI to plug in

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 02, 2017 Jan 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, how are you recording?

Free Open Source software http://camstudio.org/

-for best quality use with Lossless Lagarith http://forums.adobe.com/thread/875797

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

John T. Your camstudio-dl-link is virus_infected!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

He only sent a link to the CamStudio website, so it's definitely not a virus.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Should I elaborate, or did you miss the hint ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines