• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere 2019 SUCKS [Locked]

Explorer ,
Mar 23, 2019 Mar 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe is the only company that sends out updates that are garbage. This program gets worse with every update. If youre lurking in this firum because you are trying to make a decision whether to go with adobe for your editing needs do yourself a favor.. RUN as fast and as far as you can.

You will get less work done and have way more headaches if you use this trash.

I am sorry I conviced my company to go with Adobe team.. I will make sure its cancelled ASAP. Time to find another solution because this one is PATHETIC

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have any specific issues you're struggling with or are you just venting?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have TONS of issues and I an venting.

I dont even care anymore. My company spends thousands a year on this turd.

Come monday, I am looking for a good crossgrade. I am done trying to work with this hunk of trash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK. Just asking because this seems to be your first posting in these forums.

Best wishes with finding an alternative that works better for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i’ve lurked for answers and solutions. i’ve used premiere since Final Cut Pro went to X..

loved it. now i loathe it.

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to Video Lounge

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 25, 2019 Mar 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Matt S,

Rants are not allowed in these forums according to our community guidelines.

That said, I'm sorry you're having issues. Most of us are not, so it may just be your system setup or workflow causing you grief.

Let us know your issues, one at a time, so we can help you solve them. Would that be OK?

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 05, 2019 Jun 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i love how rants aren’t allowed. i pay for this garbage. my company also pays for this garbage, and that gives me the right to rant.

why are you guys trying to hide the fact that this is a turd?

every update is a bigger pile of dung than the last ome.

and btw, i use a $10k pc at work. it worked great and now it’s not!

Then adobe tells me we can get in trouble if we don’t update! you HAVE to be kidding me. Be honest and stop protecting your adobe stock

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

matts51452615  wrote

i love how rants aren’t allowed.

Rants are allowed in the proper forum.  It is just not helpful for them to be in a forum where others are trying to be helped.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nice to hear from you again, Matt.

love how rants aren’t allowed. i pay for this garbage. my company also pays for this garbage, and that gives me the right to rant.

It doesn't make for good community. I didn't make the rules, but think about it, people don't come here to read rants. There are plenty of other places to bring your rants where you might get more out of complaining.

We're here to solve issues, and we feel very confident that we can help you do that here if you'll allow it.

We are just here on the community and support team. We don't create the software per se. Direct feedback would be better. So, if you really do want to complain, please do so to the actual devs working on the software, via User Voice: Premiere Pro: Hot (5116 ideas) – Adobe video & audio apps

every update is a bigger pile of dung than the last ome. and btw, i use a $10k pc at work. it worked great and now it’s not!

I still have no idea about your actual problems or anything about your system, media, or workflow. Can we start over and get more info? I swear you should no way be experiencing issues as bad as this.

The only time I ever hear about situations getting this bad is when editors update major, complex, legacy projects across brand new versions of Premiere Pro—this can corrupt a project. Most pro editors advise against this, as do I. Could this be the issue?

Other major problems can happen at facilities where the editor is connected to shared media that has not been optimized, has media cache not living locally, is not operating with fast enough data pipes. Could this be the issue?

I could go on, but it would be better to give us more to go on so we can give you advice to get back to work with the software. Give us more info so we can help.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i wont post again. don’t worry.

i will get through these last few projects i have at work and then look for an alternative.

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

oh ya.. last thing seriously.

blaming my computer is Crap because i’ve been using this for a long time and it’ll work great then we update then it doesn’t work.

that means it’s the crap updates that are rushed. And is it my computer to blame for adobes crap support?

<personal insult removed>

i’m done.. don’t bother responding

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 24, 2019 May 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your post. I think you are correct. This is exactly what you said PATHETIC. I can't believe the problems I am having after this last update. Nothing we can do about it so what does Adobe expect? @Kevin We all have to have to buy new hardware before we update.  Were is the hardware check before update installation? You guys know about the video problems yet you let the software install anyway?

Adobe used to be good, now you will have to live with your new name matts51452615 generously provided you SUCK.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines