• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere doesn't work. Every update has new bugs. Give us our money back.

Explorer ,
Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe, I want my money back.  I'm working on a feature documentary and you have cost me many days of troubleshooting.  See my other posts.  You shouldn't be able to release a new version until people working on large projects with varied media verify that it will not break their projects.  This has happened with PP2017, PP2018, PP2019, and PP2020.  Get your act together.

Sticking with an older version is OK, until you have to work with other editors or the latest OS doesn't support your version. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a user-to-user peer support forum with some oversight by product support staff. So ... if you want to make a comment seen by the engineering staff and management, go to their UserVoice site and make a post. That would be seen be at least one engineer, and all posts there go in collated form to their upper management.

Now ... rants are perfectly fine here, we all need to do so now and then it seems. Just understand, it's mostly other users (like me) that will be seeing it, not Adobe staffers.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines