• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere has made me loathe adobe

Advocate ,
May 16, 2019 May 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used to sit down in front of photoshop and be excited, back in the 90's Adobe was like a god to me. But then...

Well you all know. ANd I know it's pointless writing this, but when Youv'e wasted 3 hours trying to talk to do a chat session with adobe support... well you know that too.

In case anyone from adobe reads this (lol!)

I spent 6 hours playing with a digital audio workstation app on my phone. It was amazing - built for the phone, great interface, intuitive blah blah blah.  It was 0.5 release beta software. It crashed twice, and each time it restarted itself and recovered everything I'd done. I didn't lose a thing.   I had effects on effects: It was absolutely thrashing my phone's CPU and ram, and it was more stable than premiere is. 

Right, vent over, back to re-doing the last 15 minutes of work AGAIN, for the millionth time.

SIGH!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 16, 2019 May 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

NIce rant. Don't know anyone with any video post software that doesn't need to from time to time. Though, personally, I never go five minutes in any app of hard work without at least one save operation so I can avoid the fifteen minutes issue.

If you've got a specific issue, post it. Maybe we can assist.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
May 17, 2019 May 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes because doing something manually that should've been built into the software a decade ago is so adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 17, 2019 May 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Which would be?

And understand I have my own list ...

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines