• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro Alternatives since Premiere has turned into total garbage

Explorer ,
Aug 24, 2018 Aug 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are some good Premiere Pro Alternatives since Premiere has turned into total garbage?

I'm a very angry user who's been trying to get this damn program to stop crashing for what seems like months now ... I'm fed up!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Depending on what kind of editing you do:

Avid Media Composer

Media Composer - Video - Avid

DaVinci Resolve

DaVinci Resolve 15 | Blackmagic Design

If Mac based, then also Final Cut Pro X

Final Cut Pro X - Apple

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At this point I don't think I have a choice .. I have to switch. Adobe just isn't the company it used to be. Very sad

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user to user forum, with only very infrequent appearances of Adobe Staff. Since you are not asking technical advice to solve your issue, are you just venting? I'm not sure how you express that directly to Adobe.

Maybe someone else knows.

EDIT: There's the feature request/bug report form, but again that deals with technical issues.

Feature Request/Bug Report Form

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. I'm venting.  Just spent hours with Tech Support and they can't figure it out so I'm being escalated .. again ... in 24 hours. Not like I have any work to get done or deadlines to meet. Whats another couple of days sitting around waiting for the company to figure out how to make the program work again. (I'm beyond annoyed at this point) 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you please share your problem with us to help you ?

for now, you can just take a look at what Jim Simons prepared for the most common problems :

Unofficial Premiere Pro Troubleshooting Guide

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines