• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere pro CC 2019 feature speculation already???

Engaged ,
Oct 30, 2017 Oct 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i just saw this leaked documentation for the next version of CC. this may be the best release yet...

Adobe Creative Cloud has moved to native Operating System (OS) support for 16x9 Widescreen Video decoding (reading 16x9 Widescreen Video files) and is no longer providing support for encoding (writing) 16x9 Widescreen Video formats in the current and future releases of Creative Cloud.

16x9 Widescreen Video decoding

Both Windows and OS X operating systems (Windows 8.1 or above and Mac OS X .11 or above) contain native support for 16x9 Widescreen Video decoding functions. Please update to the latest version of your operating system

16x9 Widescreen Video decode support for Windows operating systems

If you run a Windows operating system on your computer, all recent versions now support some form of Operating System (OS) level decode for 16x9 Widescreen Video.

There are a few exceptions, though:

Older versions of Windows:

• Windows 7: Windows 7 does not include the media package required to decode 16x9 Widescreen Video. The best solution is to upgrade to Windows 10.

intersting!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 31, 2017 Oct 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I understand it native 4:3 will be supported so it is no problem to have widescreen in a letterbox.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://forums.adobe.com/people/Richard+M+Knight  wrote

As I understand it native 4:3 will be supported so it is no problem to have widescreen in a letterbox.

oh wow. you got even more insider info than i got. ok, so we won't be able to do native 16x9, but we can definitely do 4x3 letterbox video. that's even more exciting. i miss the look of letterbox.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wait...is it April 1st already?  Did I miss Christmas!?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Nov 01, 2017 Nov 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was trying to be a smart aleck, and then last night I got an error sayin 32 bit QuickTime will no longer be supported, so maybe there is some truth to the op??? *shrug*

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 02, 2017 Nov 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are the OP.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Nov 02, 2017 Nov 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jim_Simon  wrote

You are the OP.

oh "op" as in "original post"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 04, 2017 Nov 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Original Poster.

Some people use TS: Topic Starter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines