• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro H.264 Blu-ray files won´t be multiplexed ?

Enthusiast ,
Dec 13, 2020 Dec 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am now using TMPGEnc Authoring Works 6.  If I want to create a Blu-ray disc and use the Premiere H.264 Blu-ray setting, Authoring Works does not recognize the file because the video and audio cannot be combined. The Multiplexer does not combine the video and audio. If I create an H.264 video, Authoring Works encodes the video.  I see no noticeable video quality from the original video.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 14, 2020 Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I want to create a Blu-ray disc and use the Premiere H.264 Blu-ray setting, Authoring Works does not recognize the file because the video and audio cannot be combined.

@Media Editor  If i export using the H.264 Blu-ray option from Premiere Pro i get two files, one .m4v and one .wav. If i now launch TAW6 and start a new project and click the Add File button and then locate the two files it is enough for me to just select and import the .m4v file and import "As Is". When i do that the audio file is imported at the same time, if the files have the same name wich they have if i have exported them from Premiere Pro.

TAW6 won´t multiplex the files until i am finished with the project and go to the Output button and click the Start Output button. If i create an ISO file i have in my small testproject two multiplexed file in the folder BDMV\STREAM, iow 00000.m2ts and 01000.m2ts. 00000.m2ts is the multiplaxed video and audio used as the source video. (01000.m2ts is the menu.)

So by just importing two clips nothing will be multiplexed but the will indeed be when you finish the disc by either burning it directly or by creating an ISO file.

I don´t really understand why this is an issue for you, so please explain detailed how you do to create a disc or an ISO file without TAW6 mutiplexing the files and post images of the error messages that says that the files cannot be multiplexed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 14, 2020 Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Moved to the Lounge (not really a Premiere issue/question).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines