• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with computer game

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2017 Feb 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I know the title definitely didn't help identify the problem however I am unsure how to label this.

So just as a bit of background to the problem. I am currently working on a production of Animal Farm that makes heavy use of projection.
I am designing a computer game video that is played on the back of the show and interacts at certain points.
The game itself is composed of two parts.

The Game Boarder:
Farm Game Border.png

And the game screen.

Corn full.png

The game boarder being a PNG sits over the game screen and has a png document cursor that naviagtes the game.
So as i said the game changes as it goes on matching what is going on with the script

For example when the animals harvest the fields the fields merge to brown etc.
I also have pop ups that appear that say eg "A sheep has died" and the mouse moves to this.

So onto the problem.
Due to being unable to accurately tell the timings of the actors what I have done is ive put all the occurences without gaps and so the video is simply paused.
But i have hit a moment where the corn is brown and needs to go yellow (like what you see in the image above). this is something that has to go on for a good 10/20 minutes meanwhile a pop up needs to appear and the mouse needs to hover and click on the "OK" button.

So what i want to say the easy solution is, is having the completed video with the boarder and the game screen etc while the fields grow. and then having the video of the boarder with the pop up appearing and the mouse moving over it. I understand this requires for the pop up video to be transparent in the areas the pop up isnt. (though I dont think thats possible?)

Does anyone have a solution to the problem?

Many thanks

[Moved from Premiere Pro to Video Lounge by moderator]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you posted on the wrong forum.

These forums are for Adobe software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The images made on Photoshop, edited on Premiere Pro and with After Effects soon to play a part.
Inquiring whether a solution to the problem can be solved through the same software labelled above.

I understand the title is misleading but unless there is another forum group for video production I am unsure how this isnt about Adobe Software

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines