• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems?? Nope!

Participant ,
Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I jumped on the forums and all these people seem to be having problems... and yet I'm not having a single problem. Hmm?  My advice would be to get a Mac. I tried re-creating the problems I read about on the forum...and not a single one. People with windows always seem to have problems. Windows is a terrible operating sysatem. I'm on Mojave and evertything just flows.

My only complaint for now is that Premiere Pro has the UGLIEST splash page they could have possibly made. Ok... you're not Apple and I don't expect apple-like panache to your splash pages...but geez... really?   Why don't you let your customers submit splash pages?  Can't be any worse then what you've got. And I'll bet some of them are amazing artists. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to the video lounge.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 16, 2020 Dec 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wait so your solution to a horibbly developed over-priced software is to buy a Mac?! Resolve is FREE and works like crazy on my new PC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 16, 2020 Dec 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well if you're happy being stuck with that god-awful Windows operating system...good luck to you. I have very little problems with Premiere and zero problems with After Effects.  Once Apple releases the new M1X chip into their higher end models, your machine will be like a model T car. 

Yes...Adobe is over-priced and I wouldn't even mind if they truly updated their code, but as you probably already know that Premiere runs on ONE core. One?! How is this possible in 2020?  Cinema 4D uses all 16 cores. And Resolve, which is not only catching up to Premiere but passing it by, uses several. 

If you haven't tried Resolve, you have no idea what you're missing.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 17, 2020 Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you from the past? And why are you even assuming what kind of a machine I have? For $1400 I bought this - 64GB RAM, Ryzen 7, superfast 1TB M.2 boot drive, superfast 500GB M.2 drive JUST for scratch files, another superfast 1TB M.2 drive for work files + a 5TB storage hard drive. For this money you get can trash from Apple. And Windows 10 is running like insane. It starts up in 4 seconds. Update yourself on the performance to price comparisons. And yeah, I started using Resolve yesterday for the first time and I'm already finishing the project so I'm never going back to Premiere. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your reply was hysterical. I certainly pushed your buttons. "My football is bigger than your football"… But I'm glad to see you're so passionate. And I'm very glad to see that you're switching over to Resolve. 
I just discovered last night that my sapphire plug-ins, some of them not all of them, work in resolve in REAL time… I couldn't believe it.

but by the way, just to keep the argument going… When your computer crashes and burns from some kind of weird virus… I'll be laughing. Mac operating system don't get viruses… At least in the 20 years I've been using Mac… Not a single one. But good luck to you. Oh, and one more thing… Make sure you turn on automatic back ups… The default in Resolve is that it is off. Yikes!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 22, 2020 Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well you really need to update yourself on the PC situation because anti-virus software is now unnecessary on all Win10 machines. THanks for the auto-save thing on Resolve.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines