• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Make The Cut" Adobe What happened?

New Here ,
May 02, 2017 May 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe why where you so careless to the contestants? Why did you care more about lead generation then creating a competition that actually cared about your customers and contestants? Why didn't you communicate more effectively the rules and regulation? Why didn't you design a competition that could handle thousands of entries? Why weren't all the 25 finalist videos amazing kick ass videos? How come I'm seeing better videos that didn't make the cut on You tube? Why did you call it an editing competition? How come you did not take down video that where uploaded to youtube with out consent? Please tell me the process you used to judge the videos? How many entries you received. How many "Judges" you had to view the content and pick the 25? Please, I would like to know?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 03, 2017 May 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I agree. I´m not angry that i didn´t make in the Top 25. I´ve tried to share my edit again on the premiere facebook page to get some opinions. Guess what, its deleted. No answer why its blocked, i didn´t spam, my video break no rules. I thought that this is a fair and professionel contest. You punish those who played by the rules. It would be nice and respectful to hear why you blocked my edit on your facebook page. Maybe you don´t know it but creative people want to share their work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines