• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rolled back to Premiere Pro v.15 to avoid newer bugs

New Here ,
Jun 30, 2022 Jun 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have two systems that were custom built around Adobe Premiere by a company that is certified by Adobe.  One system is a little over a year old and the other is 4 months old.  I used the older system for about 8 months without any issues with Premiere. The two issues I posted then started. The same issues happened on the newer system once I got it up and running.  I had both a 2012 and 2013 editing computer built by the same company running Premiere that were used for years without any issues.  Something has changed in how Adobe fixes bugs in a timely manner. 

I went back to 2021 Ver 15 and the bugs went away. It is obviously the software not the system. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 01, 2022 Jul 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you looking for some feedback on troubleshooting Premiere Pro 2022 or are you good with 2021?

In general, it's a good idea to stay back a version of Premiere Pro and one version of your OS.  For example, on the Mac side running Premiere Pro 2021 with macOS 11.6.7 is likely to be more stable than running Premiere Pro 2022 with macOS 12.4.  It's no guarantee, but at least known issues are usually well established with the versions that have been out for a while compared to newly released versions.

Do you keep "Remove old versions" disabled?  I find that very helpful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines