• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RTX 4090 Support?

Enthusiast ,
Oct 14, 2022 Oct 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, lots of people talking about Resolve and what the gains are for RTX4090;  but every review that mentioned Premiere says there is no gains over 3090, and PP doesn't use the new features of the RTX 4090 line the dual encoders etc?  Or AV1 native support even.

Does anyone know what the plans are for Adobe?  the Beta forum has not had much new stuff discussed at all.  I can't understand how there is so much hype for Resolve and almost no discussions are PP on this video card.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 14, 2022 Oct 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to the Lounge.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Dec 05, 2022 Dec 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Premiere, AE, and basically all the adobe suite has next to no code to handle these things. they were made before GPU's were anything like they are now, if they even properly exised back then, and seeing how we still don't have proper multi-threading, just thread duplication, an update to make that happen...just isn't in the cards. it would probably cost less to make a new program altogether, I'd imagine. I have a 1070, and I've never really been able to use it hard in any adobe program. anything more would be a waste of space for adobe, but ever since I've used resolve, I've been having fun seeing it hum away and crunch some frames for me, and a stronger one finally feels worth it, 'cause I'm hitting 100% now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines