• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

see you in 2018.

Explorer ,
Nov 08, 2016 Nov 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i'm downloading the previous version now, and getting rid of this ... i have work to do. i don't know what i was thinking, upgrading to this .... typical bug-ridden POS.

see you in a year ---

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

...and there, folks, is another ringing endorsement for the way Adobe top-level management has chosen to treat its steady customers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the dawn of CC I have learned to rely on one stable AE version and install all new versions concurrently. I can then still deliver my projects on time and play with new versions in my spare time. As of now, 2015.3 is my reliable workhorse, both on MacPro and my PC, while 2017 is the new contender. Software bugs are just life, albeit hard to live with when you pay for them. And yes - I do miss the stability of CS6.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 10, 2016 Nov 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you will be disappointed....again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines