Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stock music... royalty and cost free??

Explorer ,
Apr 17, 2019 Apr 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Just wondering if anyone can recommend a place to source free (cost and royalty) audio snippets from? I'm looking for a 5-10 (maximum) second snippet to use in the opening scene of a short explainer video.

We are happy to purchase audio if needed but thought I would ask what other people do...?

Many thanks

Kim

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 26, 2019 Apr 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

YouTube has a versitile audio snippets library and you can get good music from here https://www.youtube.com/audiolibrary/music . However, if you are looking any other good site with royalty free stock music then my first preference is https://www.musicscreen.org/. You can find here an array of various genre of music like Jazz, Piano and Jingles etc. CCMixter is another site where you can get copyright free music but there searchability is not much good that's why I prefer MusicScreen.

I am READY to Achieve My Dreams!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 26, 2019 Apr 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to Video Lounge​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 27, 2019 Apr 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can also consider Epidemic Sound, Incomptech and CCMixter. But searching music at CCMixter is little tough.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines