• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The best way to solve this (common export error) is to use Adobe less

Explorer ,
Jan 30, 2018 Jan 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As we've all come to realize in one way or another, the best way to solve this problem is to use Adobe less. You'll of course lose your effects, but if you can't output, it's not like you can actually utilize them anyway right?

As a final work around, DaVinci Resolve imports xmls, and is free. Just search for Black Magic Design DaVinci resolve. No promises this'll solve your issue per se, but free option is free; you'll only lose time (that you'd likely be using fruitlessly troubleshooting premiere) trying to find a real solution from a company's product that clearly isn't focused on solving your issue.

Best of luck all, I'm all ears to other solutions.

/rant incoming.

brand new computer - workstation level power, mid level, 4GB usable quaddro card - same problem.

I'm in the enviable position to cut ties with Adobe later this year. This was the last straw, for all of Adobe's programs. Already can't wait. Lightroom = slow as a dog.

Illustrator = for my purposes, using preview actually glitches the output to be useless.

Photoshop = printing a single page takes nearly a minute of screenwatching. the same pdf in Edge takes about ~10 seconds.

Encore = some people still need to author DVDs. Hasn't seen an update since CS 6 (I don't particularly fault them for this, but I actually still need it, they aren't supporting it = 1 more way they're failing at supporting a paying customer).

Acrobat = routinely has to crash once then reopen to even view a pdf.

Creative Cloud = will randomly log me out. Also why is there a "Creative Cloud Files" folder in my windows explorer? Never asked for it, just one more way adobe is cluttering my setup with no options.

Premiere Pro = too legion to go over them all. Buggy, glitch, slow. And this is without any sort of plugins. Just vanilla premiere pro will crash, fail, and screw up the simplest project. heaven forbid .mp4s just work. Oh you want to stabilize footage, in a project that ISN'T THE SAME SIZE?! WHAT IS THIS MADNESS, NO!? Lumetri = likely to exact the error this post is about. People trying to use adobe's app - which they are paying for - and can't hardly.

/end rant.

Adobe, the last time you had a stable, non-beta level suite was sometime back in 2014. I've had a bit of Stockholm syndrome since then, but thankfully you're helping me kick even that!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 15, 2020 Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Moving to the Lounge....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines