Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The "lazy question" Thread

LEGEND ,
Mar 28, 2014 Mar 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bit of fun for our amusement.

Add to the thread by QUOTING what you consider is a lazy question from a lazy poster...

Lack of hardware or system details  wont usually count...and be careful about second language  situations.

Rule: NO discussions in the thread.  Let the quote speak for itself and stand alone.

Be careful it doesnt back fire on you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Apr 13, 2014 Apr 13, 2014

oh, and that includes saying, " no I am not setting up the camera on that rallraod tressle .. you moron ! ... unless you get some railroad person here with flags and lights and signals and walkie talkies .. so I know I"m not gonna get squished like a bug and die out there ! "

union or not ( member or not ) jurusidiction is another thing.. ( my union was NYC .. if I went to Africa I aint crying to the union about rules..and to be honest I AM THE UNION .. ITS NOT ANYTHING MORE THAN YOU AND ME ... h

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 127 Replies 127
LEGEND ,
Jul 07, 2014 Jul 07, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hahahahahaha!

pretty dum!

Feel free to start a dumb thread if you wish.

There you go....I have even told you how to spell "dumb"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 26, 2014 May 26, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't consider myself superior -- far from it.  I am an intermediate hobbyist, not at all a professional.

But when I can answer questions asked in these forums about software I don't use, simply by reading the manual or with a quick search on Google, it seems to me that there is some lack of effort by those posting the questions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 25, 2014 May 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Heading and Post....

Premiere Pro Audio is backed up

I am using Premiere pro and my video is faster than my audio and sometimes vise versa.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines