• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

There are features the Old Legacy Titler has that the Essential Graphics lacks

Guide ,
May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are features the Old Legacy Titler has that the Essential Graphics lacks. There are also features the Essential Graphics have that the Legacy Titler lacks. It might be hard to achieve 100% compatability but maybe 90% compatability could be achieved.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The need for the Legacy Titler and DVD/Blu-ray creation gets talked about on a weekly basis but Adobe does not care about the users. They care about the programmers. If the new Essential Graphics could to everything the Old Legacy Titler can do there would be no complaints but that is not the case. I still like the Old Legacy Titler but at least new Essetial Graphics can be stored in bins (as seen in the video below). I think Adobe sould have the titles stored in bins by defualt but maybe that is just me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLQa-5GUQRw

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines