• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

There are still some minor performance issues, but it works much better.

New Here ,
Mar 16, 2019 Mar 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, what finally worked for me was to uninstall PP 2019 and going back to 2 versions ago (latest 2018 release.) There are still some minor performance issues, but it works much better.

Also, Kevin, I appreciate you posting a response here. Yet, I have to be honest and point out that I found your comment about this becoming a "dumping ground for unrelated performance issues" annoying. Please understand that those of us posting here are complaining, venting and looking for a solution for something Adobe has not been able to fix or help with. We are already frustrated and given that context, your comment was unecessary.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 16, 2019 Mar 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What worked for me is a clean install and wipe on Hard drive reinstall

premiere set up all media and files and scratch disk on premiere to go to

external hardrive no lag no more at all!

On Sat, Mar 16, 2019, 1:36 PM lindaf7130570 <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2019 Mar 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a 2019 release that does work without reinstalling Video drivers??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 18, 2019 Mar 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

It's a five month post and we've had a few updates since then. The "pile on" situation happens when a similar but unrelated issue happens to another person and they say, "Me Too!" —but the situation might be (and usually is) not related to the original post. For a post of this "vintage," it makes our job harder and dilutes the possibility of a correct answer for the OP.

By not piling on, and creating your very own post, it is far easier to assist you. Creating a separate post is what I'm advocating. The "me too!" thing does more harm than good in a post that is this old.

We want to help each person out and get their individual information as there are so many situations with different computer systems and source media. That's why I'm advocating that every new person to this thread to turn around and create your very own thread. A "me too" on a very old post, probably won't get much traction, I'm afraid.

So, what finally worked for me was to uninstall PP 2019 and going back to 2 versions ago (latest 2018 release.) There are still some minor performance issues, but it works much better.

I'm glad you were able to get editing again. Great!

Also, Kevin, I appreciate you posting a response here. Yet, I have to be honest and point out that I found your comment about this becoming a "dumping ground for unrelated performance issues" annoying.

I hope I have explained myself better with the above comments. Many of these issues are unrelated to the OP's issue, which we are trying to solve first and foremost. If we try and single out all other issues here (which I've since branched out), it becomes a mess.

Please understand that those of us posting here are complaining, venting and looking for a solution for something Adobe has not been able to fix or help with. We are already frustrated and given that context, your comment was unecessary.

Sorry for the frustration. Please, in the future create a new post for your issue. It would be a lot easier to track and easier to solve.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 18, 2019 Mar 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Male sure you're not editing off your internal hardrive that's what worked

for me everything on adobe files go to external hard drive

On Mon, Mar 18, 2019, 1:35 PM Kevin-Monahan <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines