• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What's happening to Premiere Pro 2020?

Community Beginner ,
Dec 14, 2020 Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys I've been using Premiere Pro from 2018 that worked, well good enough. Now I have a brand new computer, 64GB of RAM, dedicated M2 super-fast hard drives, a new Ryzen processor and the 2020 Premiere Pro aaaand - it's pretty much useless.

The performance is much worse than on my previous 7 year old PC and there are tons and tons of small, strange bugs throughout the entire software, not to metion it crashes now and then. 

I've been testing out Resolve for the past few days for the first time and it's flying like insane on this machine + the user experience design is, I have to say light years ahead so I'm really struggling with staying with Premiere. Does Adobe have a plan of fixing Premiere and seriously updating the general user experience because the damn Resolve thing is free and runs like a leopard on speed? I've been giving up on one Adobe software after another so now I'm just holding onto Lightroom but - what's the company's plan?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 16, 2020 Dec 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Since nobody is replying - here's an update. I reinstalled Premiere now it's worse. Now I can't finish even 1 min of my new video that should be released tomorrow because half of the most essential tools aren't working. I bought Sony A6400 so I could shoot in 4K but Premiere crashes if I even touch those files let alone try to edit them in any way. So now I'm watching Resolve tutorials. I'm moving on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines