Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where to get royalty free music clips

Guide ,
Jul 13, 2010 Jul 13, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Every one.

I have some video's to upload to Youtube. I need to find Royalty Free music clips, such as Classical or Relaxing Music.

Any help please.

Thanks.

Simon.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jul 17, 2010 Jul 17, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I like the use of YouTube video to show the music.

Nice Job.

GLenn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jul 17, 2010 Jul 17, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks GLenn. Appreciate you taking time to post your compliments about our music.

Current all the music on the site is completely free to use plus to note it is royalty free too so no cue sheets.

There will be a paid section but the free royalty free music section will still be there.

In fact we will be adding more and loads of free sound effects too.

Watch the space http://www.jewelbeat.com/ for more free music soon.

Appreciate if you could pass the word about. Thanks GLenn.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jul 18, 2010 Jul 18, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mr. Glen.

If I am correct, when using Youtube  Music's, Then they add thier own advertisement right before your starting video. Am I correct ?

Thanks

Simon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was just commenting on how Jewelbeat used YouTube to show off their own music.

By showing it with YouTube it allowed Jewelbeat to create little videos on how the music might be used and let you hear the music in an easy way without downloading anything.

But of course YouTube will start placing their own advertisements if the video starts to get popular.

Also Jewelbeat could sign up for YouTube for one of the Ad programs so they could get a cut.

I havent read up on it in awhile but I think you have to get so many hits before you can start on that program but maybe they have changed the rules.

Jewelbeat needs to look into YouTubes Ad program and at least have it in place for when the hits get larger they can take advantage of it.

By giving away FREE items the hits to each video will only go up with time.

A few pennies here and there could add up.  Its better then nothing.

Hope you find the music you are looking for Simon.

GLenn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Jewlbeat.

when it comes to free music's, i cant complain.

But I am looking for Classical, and Relaxing Music's.

Thank you anyway, I am checking them right now

Simon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 20, 2010 Aug 20, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This site has free music that is royalty free as well.  http://www.mysoundfx.com.

There's also free sound effects.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Dec 10, 2010 Dec 10, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Depending on your budget, I would

consider taking a look at manchestermusiclibrary.com

I know they have a good collection of public domain classical, under "Classical Masterworks"

Hope this helps!

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 13, 2010 Dec 13, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have a very good way to tell you. Once you  have this powerful software, you can get any online music for free including royalty free music clips. It's very simple and easy to use. Please click the below link which will show you the guides.

http://www.capturestreamingaudio.net/get-youtube-music.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 04, 2011 May 04, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear, animationlife!

I usually listen genre music classic and instrument, and I usually download it at website cdboxset, CD Box Set is website about music very good, you can download more best music at here.

http://cdboxset.net/classical

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Aug 19, 2011 Aug 19, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

The best way to start with adobe audition is to download royalty-free loops, music beds and music sessions created by adobe experts especially for adobe audtion.

This package is called "Loopology" and is available for download here for every one who purchased Adobe Audition. This is really a MASSIVE package and will take some time to download, but is has a lot of loops to play with.

Hope it helps. Enjoy!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 19, 2011 Aug 19, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to the forum.

Can't speak for Audition CS 5.5, but with previous editions, about 5000 Loopology elements shipped with the program.

I also agree that Audition is a wonderful source of original music, with Loopology. It takes a moment to wrap one's head around the technology, and then a bit of listening to find the right elements, but is both fun and rewarding.

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Aug 21, 2011 Aug 21, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mr. Hunt.

I did Downloaded all those Clips. What I don�t understand is Do I need Adobe Audition to work with them.

I have the CS5 Master Collections, It seems Like Audition is a Separate Program. And I think it is only $99.00 to update

Am I right ?

Simon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Aug 22, 2011 Aug 22, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

> I have the CS5 Master Collections, It seems Like Audition is a Separate Program.

Audition CS5.5 is included with CS5.5 Master Collection.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The loopology wav clips can be opened in Premiere, and if you want to loop them through a sequence you can just add any audio effects you want and then copy/paste. However, if you have Audition 3, that provides a much more versatile, convenient and intuitive approach to using the loops. Not all Au3 features were ported to Au5.5, and among those are most of the loopology features.

animationlife wrote:

Do I need Adobe Audition to work with them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_music.cfm?bandID=180598

this is my brother's music ..he is in FLA.  check out the 'license' page.. will give info on using and sharing...for free..there are only a couple that can't be used due to someone else using in a trailer or something.

a lot of 'easy' listening type stuff if you scroll thru the selections.. some light rock...

he does all instruments.. any questions ask .. good luck

there are other 'artists' in that website with similar ( but most not as good as Kirk ).

ps

is all free to download and use...is on Bill's first list of links... you musta missed it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 08, 2012 Oct 08, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

able123 wrote:

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_music.cfm?bandID=180598

this is my brother's music ..he is in FLA.  check out the 'license' page.. will give info on using and sharing...for free..there are only a couple that can't be used due to someone else using in a trailer or something.

a lot of 'easy' listening type stuff if you scroll thru the selections.. some light rock...

he does all instruments.. any questions ask .. good luck

there are other 'artists' in that website with similar ( but most not as good as Kirk ).

ps

is all free to download and use...is on Bill's first list of links... you musta missed it.

You brother is actually quite good.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Aug 24, 2016 Aug 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to the Instrumental, Symphonic or New Age section of http://www.freemusicpublicdomain.com/  you won't be disappointed. They have some very unique, original relaxing songs and they're free! Just copy and paste the song credit to the end of your video.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 04, 2011 Oct 04, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, at http://freexmasmp3.com you can find some royalty free instrumental Cristmas traditional tunes, very good as soundtrack for video.

Hope this helps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Oct 05, 2011 Oct 05, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apart from Smartsound which is excellent, we make good use of www.jamendo.com . The music has various terms but most is Creative Commons, meaning that as long as you credit the creator, you're good to go.

The selection is staggering.

Matthew P

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2011 Nov 01, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry if this has been mentioned already but Audiojungle is excellent and great quality.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 28, 2011 Nov 28, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I hope this helps anyone searching for Royalty Free music, as I dont think you can find a better collection , nor as cheap on the web..

Royalty Free Music collection from Universal Sony BMG Chappell writer -  $2.00-$5.00 per track !

My music is featured on Big Brother, MTV, Sky Sports, Top Gear and others.

Over 1000 Tracks - Amazing prices $2.00-$5.00 Lowest on the Net.

Bookmark both these accounts - over 1000 top quality professionally recorded tracks

www.pond5.com/artist/futurelovers

www.pond5.com/artist/DIAMONDSOUNDS

High quality drama scores, piano works, orchestral pieces, battle drums, choral work, rock, funk, hip hop, house, dubstep, ambient and electronica.

Completely Royalty Free - full licence - no need to credit or report usage, lifetime licence, edit with no restrictions on usage ( no resale of file - other than that no restrictions )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 16, 2012 Mar 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the input. Added to the list.

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2012 Oct 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Free music is also available from the website RoyaltyFreeze.com. There is free background music available and every song of the stock music library is royalty free. It is indeed always very important to check out the license. Not only is royalty free music not free, in most cases performance rights must be paid on any public performance of the work.

[Links removed]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2013 Jan 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update: we've just launched a new set of free royalty free music on our website http://www.royaltyfreeze.com

The music is completely free for your non-commercial projects.

Yes, we are nice guys

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 11, 2013 Jan 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mike,

Thank you for that, and I will add the URL to my article on "music, SFX, etc." material.

Appreciated,

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines