• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Which is better Cinema 4d, Blender or Maya

Community Beginner ,
Jun 26, 2012 Jun 26, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Am planning on running my own multi-media production company, but as it stands right now, I have to do everything from pre/post-production, effects and lighting right down the line for some of the work I want to do, I believe if I learn a 3d software like C4D, Blender or Maya,  I will be able compete way better with my competitors in the market am in right now.

So I think the key is to be able to do some cool high end 3d stuff in a timely manner.

But the only problem is, I don't know which one to choose:

C4D - is cheaper and looks like it can get the job done, for most commericials and other small productions I will be doing.

Maya- someone told me the possibilites are endless in this program, but the only thing is, it is very expensive, so I don't know if it would make sense to invest so much into a software and hardly push it to its limit.

Blender - am not sure about this, it's free LOL

Regards,

Semple

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2017 Oct 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

See I personally prefer you blender because it is really really less time consuming with the great shadow and lightning effects and the best part it's free so not to worry about cracks or investing money in something I should say u should start by blender even I just started it some months before till now I am practicing then I will be going live to YouTube as Zephione Studios So according to me blender is a good start!!   

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines