• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Which YouTube Channels Are You Watching?

Adobe Employee ,
May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Community,

I have been watching a lot more YouTube videos and less cable TV right now. I am on the verge of cutting the cord if it weren't for local sports. What are you watching? What are your favorite channels? Any you subscribe to?

Cheers,
Kevin

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a car guy, so I like to watch a lot of Automotive YouTube. Here's some lists to get you started if you are also interested.

Daily Driven Exotics

Shmee 150

B is for Build

Cletus McFarland

These are but a few of the channels I watch regularly. Which automotive channels are you watching?

Cheers,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am watching the Dussel York City Studios channel on YouTube.

Oh wait that one is mine.... shameless self-promotion.

But if you look it up and do give me a like or subscribe... then hey you are supporting a fellow Adobe Community member (smile winky face nudge nudge hint hint).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Zero YT channels for us

Xfinity = Good Dr + Bull + Roswell + NCIS + SWAT + Amazing Race + Grey's Anatomy + Blue Bloods + Survivor + MLS Soccer

Netflix = anything that looks interesting (Lucifer season 5b is May 28 !!!) + Stargate SG-1 (haven't watched yet)

Amazon Prime = Suits + Eureka + House + Monk + Jack Ryan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 16, 2021 Jun 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just watched Hyperdrive on Netflix https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8911552/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_1

Crazy fun... crazy drivers!

My wife even sat down for a few minutes and got hooked on "bumper cars for adults at up to 100 miles per hour"

ADDED

The 1st time I ever saw "drifting" was in one of the F+F movies https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0463985/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0 where the idea was to "drift" around corners and not hit anything... while this Netflix series had required contact with targets, with penalty minutes added for hitting a target with the front of the car... as I said above... crazy!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2022 Jan 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A good channel for cutting the cord on cable is www.cordcuttersanonymous.com

They help you decide which TV service is best for you and lets you also do some cool tricks with your firestick. They have a YouTube channel as well but the website has much more content.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines