• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why Premiere Sucks on PC?

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2018 Jul 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made this video showcasing the truth about Adobe Premiere Pro, it is ridiculous that still in 2018 Adobe fails to utilize more of the GPU performance to offload from the CPU.  In Davinci Resolve I can have 2 Titan X running in SLI and it will crush everything I throw at it.  Heck even with just 1 Titan X playback is ridiculously smooth. Why can't we get that exact same performance? 

However, if you're using a Mac, it's not all that bad.  Now before you say oh your PC is configured wrong or I'm doing something wrong, watch the video, I sent this to Puget Systems, who were the ones that built my PC, they have thousands of hours of experience building top of the line PC's EXCLUSIVELY for Adobe Premiere, just visit their website and see the hours of data they have.

So when they tell me they ran tests on the files I sent them and the iMac Pro still beat their top spec system, they've confirmed it's bad optimization on software.  Also, read all of the comments from that video from professionals who have had similar results in their production house, i'm not the only one experiencing this.  What does Adobe have to say about this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 22, 2018 Jul 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Moved to Video Lounge.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines