• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Yeah after the update

Explorer ,
Apr 25, 2018 Apr 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah after the update to resolve 15 I am spending more and more time learning the program. We shoot a compressed Raw on the Blackmagic Ursa mini pro that can't be read in Premiere so I have to say after 19 & 1/2 years using Premiere we might be looking to slowly switch our entire editing team away from Adobe based on this, the lack of Metadata support, and the super buggy April update of Premiere. I mean I am sure Adobe doesn't care about us and our 5 CC subscriptions enough to bring back Adobe Story but for the first time in almost 20 years I am seeing an actual viable alternative for our Mixed OS environment.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Sep 11, 2018 Sep 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am worried Adobe will focus pro support on potential 'Blue Chip' production houses, but downgrade their overall video line for other pro users to compete with companies at the consumer level (like Corel did when they shut MediaStudioPro, in favour of VideoStudio).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines