• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

You should ever update adobe product right away

Explorer ,
Nov 24, 2017 Nov 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Opening multiple projects pushed me into this upgrade early. Something that i never do with Adobe. But this time i though to myself, this is the feature i have been waiting for since final cut 7. What the heck, maybe it will be ok? Now inserting clips to a freaking timeline trigers - premiere not responding - message.

I gues on the one hand it is a well known fact that under no circumstances You should ever update adobe product right away. So i can blame only myself for doing that? On the other hand we are all paying monthly for this software and we should expect for the freakin thing to work properly regardles the updares. I get some bug here and there, but v2018 is just unusable for proffesional use where deadlines are involved.

You know there are couple of things that i pay a monthly fee for, that is electricity, rent,  cable, hot water, etc etc. If all those things would be provided by adobe at least couple of moths during the year i would have to use candles or i would just not have a roof over my head.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 24, 2017 Nov 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hahaha, this one's nice.

You're absolutely right, with the blame on one self, as it's well known with Adobe.

Normally i dont comment on such threads as it's a just an expression of my disappointment. But may this helps to force Awarness to this behaviour of such a big company. Imagine cloud providers would treat your data like this. I use a lot of software and almost all of my tools update in order to optimize my workflow and the tools functionality, or at least, it is documented that it is kind of experimental. The most headche tools are built by Red Giant and Adobe (sorry, but after almost 15 years experience)...Maxon for example is always pretty reliable even with deadlines (which are our daily business)....@ Adobe: i dont want to blame the company, but stay fair towards your clients, please and dont shift responibilities with master answers like reinstall, setup a new windows, etc...i've done this much top often with exactly no result in former times. We are in the age of out-of-the-box 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines