• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Account never accepts my password

New Here ,
Feb 02, 2020 Feb 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It never fails. Every single time I try to sign into my Adobe account, no matter how carefully I type and even if I make it visible and it IS my password, Adobe denies it. I write all my passwords down. No one goes into my room. It's just me. No one has access to my Adobe account. And yet, Adobe always says it's not my password. I have over a dozen passwords crossed out with new ones scribbled down beneath them. This is getting ridiculous. I only sign in on my Windows desktop or my Samsung tablet. No, it's not like I get an email or notification saying it's time to change email. It just never works. I'm even stunned I was able to sign in to write this.

Any assistance would be grateful. Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Signing in on this forum or signing in on your Adobe account?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2020 Feb 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To my Adobe Account, not this forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This support forum site uses the same email address and password for your Adobe ID account.

So I suggest you head over to the main Adobe website, adobe.com, Sign In and check your password and even maybe Reset it there. Then Reboot everything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 14, 2020 Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mine does it more than not. It gets tedious

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The passwords for my account and this forum are different.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@ Peru Bob

Quote:

The passwords for my account and this forum are different.

End Quote:

How can that be? Is the Email address the same for both? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 03, 2020 Feb 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As well as answering these questions (it really is puzzling as we understand what you've said), please also say EXACTLY what you are trying to sign in to, and what you do that shows a request for the password. What message appears above it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same email.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They're different websites even if they're in the same domain. I've never used the same password for both, although the email address is obviously the same. As far as I can tell, the only thing "shared" between the two websites is the screen name. Except not right now of course.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 10, 2020 Feb 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And now I need to apologize, because the password for the forums is the same as for the Adobe account, at least for me as it is for JSM. I should have checked before shooting off my big mouth!

(As a side note, trying to find an individual post to reply to is a major pain in the fundament. I literally had to go page by page on JSM's posts and search for "password" to find this!)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right linsims.

I really don't see how Peru Bob could use 2 Different passwords and the same Email Address for his Adobe ID.

Both sites are LINKED, TIED, to your Adobe ID account. If you are Signed in here and open Adobe.com you are Signed in there.

If you Sign Out on Adobe.com you get Signed out here on the forums.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also unable to log into the Creative Cloud app.  It act likes it accepted my password, then I get this message:

Screen Shot 2020-02-10 at 9.55.06 AM.png

Obviously I can sign onto the website with no problem, so this is a Creative Cloud system issue.

Bill Rudloff

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 11, 2020 Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A follow-up: I can now log into Creative Cloud's app, so this had to have been a system-glitch with the app yesterday.

Bill Rudloff

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 13, 2020 Feb 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

whenever i tried to login on Adobe it is asking for sign in

Vidyapreppack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2021 Nov 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also having the same issue, have to change the password everytime i login to my account. as it wont accept the password even when correct. Frustrating

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines