• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe account sign in will only let me type in the first digit

Community Beginner ,
May 02, 2024 May 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been logged out of my adobe account and am asked to sign in again. When entering the verification code it will only let me enter the first digit. Nothing happens when trying to type in the other boxes. Any ideas please people?

I can't access any of the software and have deadlines to meet!

Thanks for any help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@superstardj 

I don't know if this will work for you, but what I do is copy the six digits, then paste into the first box. All six digits then populate. It's worth a try.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. Unfortunately, my iCloud won't sync with my imac for some reason so I can't access the passcode on my desktop (saying the password is incorrect, which it isn't) but that's another problem! I'm wondering if my mac is just too getting too old...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and/or try a different browser, esp a mobile's one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, the problem is when I try to open up any of the Adobe software, I get a pop-up window (Adobe Applications Manager), to sign in which won't let me insert the code.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in the future, to find the best place to post your message, use the list here, https://community.adobe.com/

p.s. i don't think the adobe website, and forums in particular, are easy to navigate, so don't spend a lot of time searching that forum list. do your best and we'll move the post (like this one has already been moved) if it helps you get responses.

<"moved from cc desktop">

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, good to know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

if you tried different browsers that all failed too op help, contact adobe support.

there are 2 ways to contact adobe support; chat and twitter (now x):

chat:
if you have or want to purchase a subscription, use a browser that allows popups and cookies
and click here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human.

twitter/x:
tweet @AdobeCare

p.s. if you're contacted by anyone (via email or private message), it's much more likely to be a scammer than an adobe representative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines