Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Creative Cloud Account Suspended

Explorer ,
Apr 16, 2024 Apr 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Last Friday, I received an email from Adobe informing me that my Adobe Creative Cloud Account is suspended due to fraudulent behavior. They provided a phone number to call, and I have been trying to reach them for the last two days. However, they are not answering the phone. I have been waiting on the line for hours each time, but they are not picking up at all. I also tried to contact Twitter Support, and they advised me to call the number. I informed them that no one is responding to my calls. Yesterday and today, I called the support number more than 10 times each day and held the call for more than an hour, but still got no response. At one point, the voicemail instructed me to use the live support on the website, but I cannot access the live support because the support section does not allow me to reach an agent since I don't have an active plan on my account.

I am currently working on a project with a deadline, and this situation is directly affecting my work and the delivery time of my project. I have not engaged in any fraudulent behavior. Therefore, if they continue to keep me waiting on the phone line without providing a proper solution, I am planning to take this case to Consumer Rights since I still have the receipt of my purchase.

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Apr 19, 2024 Apr 19, 2024

As can be seen in the comments from different customers who have the same problem, we got our subscription back. I always believe that defending your rights is the best option to fight against unacceptable and unethical behaviors if you did nothing wrong.

However, there are a couple of things I still don't understand:

1. Why did this problem occur for Adobe customers?
  2. Why did Adobe employees and customer agents refuse to help us?
  3. How can we get our subscriptions back when Adobe employees and Adobe's cu

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wimox, I am sorry, but I don't see any recent interactions with our support team under the account you used to post to this public discussion forum. I reviewed your account and recommend contacting whoever you purchased the Creative Cloud for Education plan through to request a refund.

Have you contacted your educational institution to see if they offer plans for their students or faculty members? Alternatively, please see https://adobe.ly/4cXbYUO for information on how to purchase a membership directly from Adobe at a discounted price. ^JW

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Jeff,

As you mentioned, there have been no recent interactions with Adobe support since they are not answering my calls, and the only support option on the Adobe website does not allow me to talk with a live support agent since I don't have an active plan on my account.

The email address connected to my account is my university email. I was the person who made the purchase. When I made this purchase, I was able to get a discount for my educational account as soon as I checked the price list with my educational email that my university gave me. Even right now, I am eligible to get an Adobe Creative Cloud membership with a discount. Based on this scenario, even if I were to repurchase it, Adobe could easily suspend my account once again, which is quite unfortunate. The real question is, if I am not eligible to make this purchase, why am I still able to see the discounted price on my screen?

I don't want to believe this, but it seems like this was done because of the latest price change in my region.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the update, Wimox. I recommend using a different device and clicking on  https://adobe.ly/43ZSyue to begin a secure chat session.  You appear to be blocked from even starting a chat session on the current computer Wimox.

I do see that you have two different memberships under the account. One of those memberships was invalidated, but you will need to speak further with a member of our support team directly to resolve any problems with the other membership.

Did you check with your University to see what they offered, Wimox? If you are using their network or devices, then they may be blocking you from contacting us on purpose. Many organizations block people from accessing our apps and services with individual accounts so that they will use the manage-approved methods for their network.^JW

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, I will use another device to contact support, as you mentioned.

However, I don't think I have two different memberships under my account. I had a monthly subscription, and since there was no option to change it to an annual subscription, I had to cancel it to get an annual subscription. And now my annual subscription plan is suspended.

Also, I don't think my university has a page to check what they offer to their students. But when I searched for Adobe and my university, I found that they did a social media collaboration on March 1st, 2024.

And finally, I checked to see if I am still eligible based on this document, and it looks like I am still eligible for it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Wimox 

you can also use twitter/x,  there are 2 ways to contact adobe; chat and twitter (now x):

chat:
if you have or want to purchase a subscription, use a browser that allows popups and cookies
and click here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human.

twitter/x:
tweet @AdobeCare

p.s. if you're contacted by anyone (via email or private message), it's much more likely to be a scammer than an adobe representative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 17, 2024 Apr 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recommend that you read all the messages before giving any advice, dear "community expert".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello again Jeff,

I just tried to reach the online support on another device with the link you sent me, and it keeps telling me that I need an active plan for it. Is there any possible way to reach the support via email?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you can't initiate support via email.

you can state you want to make a purchase in the chat field to reach an agent. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Jeff A Wright @kglad 

With the steps "Kglad" told me, I finally reached the customer service on the Adobe website about this problem. However, customer service didn't want to help me.

First, I spoke with a person named Mohit, who confirmed that I am eligible for this purchase. However, they wanted to charge me for another annual subscription plan. I didn't accept this since I already paid for it and made a purchase on the Adobe website, and I still have the receipt for this action.

After that, I spoke with Kumari, who didn't even spend any time on my problem and redirected me to another person.

Finally, I spoke with a person named Dhiraj. This person told me that I paid 1526.40 Turkish Lira for the annual subscription. However, this person also claimed that Adobe never had a plan with this fee and recommended me to talk with my bank to get a refund. I refused it since I still have the receipt and I can still see the old Adobe subscription plans with the Wayback Machine. I stated that I know my rights, how to defend them, and the obligations of customer service. Still, this person refused to help me due to legal and privacy concerns and left the chat immediately.

So, this means Adobe is trying to scam people by canceling their subscription after making a price change in my country, which can be labeled as fraudulent behavior. Tomorrow, I am going to the customer rights court to file a complaint about Adobe and Adobe's customer service. I have the receipt, the phone call records, and also the chat history with customer service. Based on the information I have, I am in the right position and could easily win any lawsuit against Adobe due to this action. I am going to inform Twitter support about this and also share this information on Twitter and LinkedIn to inform my friends and people who are using Adobe globally.

What a shame for Adobe!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Wimox please use the steps listed in  https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/customer-support-portal.html if you have any additional questions about the information provided to you in case ADB-34132349-T3G1.

This is a public discussion forum, but I can confirm that the code you purchased for one of your memberships was invalidated. I would recommend that you contact whomever you purchased the code from and ask for a refund. Additional information on how to utilize redemption codes can be found at https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/redemption-code-help.html.

I am sorry if Adobe's price is not the same as what you were offered through the reseller. I would still encourage you to contact your educational institution to see what plans they offer for their students and faculty.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm really fed up with explaining myself over and over again, but I'm the person who made this purchase on Adobe's official website. I still have access to the receipt on Adobe's website and I also have several physical copies of it.

I recommend that you also get well-informed about this problem, as it is only happening in Turkey after Adobe made a price change. If you want to check the old prices and Adobe's offers, please use the Wayback Machine to see the old prices. It's easy to do and will just take a couple of clicks to see the truth.

Have a nice day, and thank you. You are the only person who has tried their best to help me with this problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 18, 2024 Apr 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Wimox
im having the same issue as yours. i think if we can manage to form an union aganist them as victims of adobe's scam attempt we may have a solution sooner and better.  creating a discord channel could be a nice idea.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff, I'm in same position with the authour. On 4th of March me and my sister had bought memberships from directly adobe website, not from any reseller. And I bet adobe can easilly notice where those have been bought from. 

My sister already has an open topic. Adobe unfairly took my money and canceled my membe... - Adobe Community - 14552933

I also wrote some posts to her and some others similar topics to discuss. Also we both chat with an agent, and they told us to wait for further investigation for 5-7 days.

But now when I wanted to check the community I saw that my account has been completely ip banned from the website. Why? I mean, there is a big problem going on right now, I had spent money, my membership has been canceled without any explaination, so thats why I had been sent couple of posts. So what? Why did I also get banned? 

Prices has been changed drastically after a month later that we bought memberships due to high inflation in our country. But you can't cancel memberships due to that nor deny that this was bought from directly adobe itself. 
After getting ip banned also I started to loose my hope about investigation. 

Also I started to recieve unrelated mails from adobe. I mean I'm not sure if the agents really sent related cases or just to get rid of cases

• Case Number: ADB-34069433-V8K9 
  • Issue: Billing Update Issue 

Cuz billing update issue is not my issue.

This case will remain open for the next 24 hours, but if you prefer, you can take one of these quick actions: 

I'm trying to consult with community, but community admins doesn't want to hear these. Agents doesn't want to solve these. 

I'm trying to figure out what really adobe is trying to do? Scam? Gaining time? Or really investigating or not? I mean if I can understand that, I will start to take actions due to that. 

I created this temporary account with vpn due to additional banning from the forum.

My real account is Ramazan Doğan361776397y86

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Jeff A Wright,

As you can see, I am not the only one who has this problem, yet Adobe is not helping us. What a shameful and pitiful act from Adobe. Also, I guess it is your time to come here and talk about "reseller" or something, while I have an invoice from Adobe Systems Software Ireland Ltd (4-6 Riverwalk Citywest Business Park Dublin 24 Ireland).

As I told you, you are really the only one who is trying to help me, but you need to understand that this problem is not on our side and is not related to our intuition or anything. As you can see, there are tons of different people from Turkey having the same issue just after Adobe increased the prices. It is a very shameful and pitiful act from Adobe, blocking our accounts and suspending our subscriptions by labeling them as fraudulent behavior, but Adobe is doing the same by not helping us.

So, I need a direct contact for legal-inquiries to inform them about the complaint I filed at the Customer Rights Court and the lawsuit.

Ekran görüntüsü 2024-04-18 150948.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Stejný problém, můj účet byl zablokován na 6 dní a nemám žádnou podporu od společnosti Adobe ani mě nikdo nekontaktoval. Nechci platit nové předplatné, aby se to neopakovalo...
Potřebuji pracovat a chtěl bych zjistit, zda bude poskytnuta nějaká kompenzace za služby, které jsou hrazeny a nejsou poskytovány.

Kontaktoval jsem společnost Adobe, ale zatím mi nikdo nepomohl.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem, my account has been blocked for 6 days and I have no support from Adobe nor has anyone contacted me. I don't want to pay a new subscription to avoid the same thing happening again...
I need to work and would like to see if any compensation will be provided for services that are paid for and not provided.

I have contacted Adobe but no one has helped me yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@KarelBBB 

many people have recently reported the same issue. to resolve, contact adobe support*. they will reply to you in a few days after getting your information.

you can start a trial subscription (with a different adobe id/email). BUT if your problematic subscription is restored, you must remember to cancel that trial (preferably) within 7 days, or you'll have have two subscriptions when that trial becomes a paid subscription.

if the problematic subscription is cancelled permenently, you'll have a different subscription (if you don't cancel). purchasing directly from adobe.com (https://creative.adobe.com/plans), assures a legal vendor.

there are 2 ways to contact adobe; chat and twitter (now x):

chat:
if you have or want to purchase a subscription, use a browser that allows popups and cookies
and click here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen

twitter/x:
tweet @AdobeCare

p.s. if you're contacted by anyone (via email or private message), it's much more likely to be a scammer than an adobe representative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @kglad,

You keep telling us that we have to contact Adobe Support, but Adobe Support is not helping us and is refusing to help us. Adobe is openly suspending our accounts after the price changes, and it looks like they are engaging in fraudulent behavior to charge us once again. I recommend that you contact Adobe Support and get proper information about why they are not willing to help us, and then come here and advise people.

If you want any proof, I can send you the 7-page-long transcription of the chat between me and the 3 different customer service personnel I mentioned above. You can see how they are treating us and how they are running away instead of helping their customers!

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Wimox 

you have your problem (which is not completely explained here), and others may have other problems.  ie, my preceding response was not addressed to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would be wise for you to scroll up and see the answers you gave me based on my issue. I wish you a great day, and I hope you can learn things about customer relations. And here is your answer:

@Wimox 

you can also use twitter/x,  there are 2 ways to contact adobe; chat and twitter (now x):

chat:
and click here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen

twitter/x:
tweet @AdobeCare

By @kglad

But I have to say, the following reply was helpful. That's why I recommend that you contact Adobe Support,(both Twitter and Online Support completely ignoring my messages) since when we reached them, they basically ignored us. So, even the most helpful reply in this thread is not helping the customers effectively. Well done Adobe!

you can't initiate support via email.

you can state you want to make a purchase in the chat field to reach an agent. 

By @kglad

Also, you are the who says this, fyi.

@KarelBBB 

many people have recently reported the same issue. to resolve, contact adobe support*. they will reply to you in a few days after getting your information.

By @kglad

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@kglad

you're c/p same text to everyone that has the SAME ISSUE over fraudulent behavior. if you are not aware that we all having the same problem then you should stop sending automated messages before you understood what you read (if you do that ofc, seems u don't) 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@ekrem36818312m1bw 

correct.  the next step for everyone receiving the same notice, is the same.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

everyone explaining their issues pretty clearly here since last friday. but of course you're free to ignore the fact that we all have the same issue. ignore like Adobe currently doing to us.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did you contact adobe support?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines