• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe is a scam company, refusing to cancel my subscription

Explorer ,
Nov 29, 2021 Nov 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How hard up on money do you have to be to remove all possibility of unsubscribing via the website, forcing you to make a call, and when you make that call you transfer me around again and again until you make a "mistake" transfering me to a number that doesn't exist.

Adobe is literally a scam company.

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to know how I unsubscribe. Please don't delete this thread like you did the last one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@maksrukov wrote:

I want to know how I unsubscribe. Please don't delete this thread like you did the last one.

Your thread is still there. Anyone can read it to find out why it was locked.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-ecosystem-discussions/adobe-is-a-scam-company-refusing-to-c...

"Read for yourself: Cancel your Creative Cloud for teams subscription (adobe.com)"

Do you have a teams subscription? If so, this is the first time you've mentioned that, and the answer is different than for an individual subscription.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Someone just merged this conversation to a locked thread. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines