• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Agents disconnected chat on my when trying to get help with cancelling plan

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2024 Apr 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to cancell my plan and needed some help from the agents to get a solution. They disconnected the chat on my several times.

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To Cancel https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html

This is a public forum, nobody here has access to your account so nobody here can help you cancel

If the above link doesn't work you will need to go back to chat for help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 23, 2024 Apr 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Amd88999,

We're extremely sorry for the experience you've had. We'll make sure the feedback is shared and it should not happen with any valued customer again.
We're here to help. As per your account details you have subscribed for Adobe Stock. Do you wish to cancel it? Is there any reason for it? 

You said you need help to get a solution. Please share more details.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Shivangi

Thank you for being a valued subscriber, and we sincerely hope that you'll consider us again in the future. In the interim, you can use Adobe Express, which is incredibly convenient and lets you seamlessly transition between video creation, photo editing, or making TikTok and much more free of cost. Details here: https://helpx.adobe.com/express/using/express-overview.html?sdid=GHMVY8YH&mv=display&mv2=display

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines