• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't able to buy creative cloud in Pakistan

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2018 Aug 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hope all of you are fine. I am a student and want to buy creative cloud in Pakistan but unable to do so as adobe is not selling its products online in Pakistan, even resellers are selling commercially not for individually, I am disappointed and confused after knowing this, what should I do? please help me.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 20, 2022 Oct 20, 2022

you can look for a world-wide authorized reseller, http://adobedealreg.force.com/PartnerSearch?lang=en

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 09, 2018 Aug 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

even though it says their specialization is commercial, they probably sell individual licenses. i'm not sure they sell education licenses but you should ask.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 09, 2018 Aug 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Talha,

As I understand, you wish to know if Adobe sells it's products in Pakistan online or not. In Pakistan, we only have Creative Cloud for teams available through resellers. Kindly get in touch with a reseller for the purchase. It is not available for individual purchase.

You may also Contact Customer Care for help and support. Feel free to update the thread for more details.

Thanks

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 28, 2018 Nov 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Can you please share the list of dealers in Pakistan from whom the lightroom will be available for purchase.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 29, 2018 Nov 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 25, 2022 Mar 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I see this is an old post.... is this still the case? No downloads in Pakistan?
I am teaching an Adobe Lightroom seminar for Citizen Journalists in Pakistan to show how it could help them manage and optimize their images. Was hoping they could download Lightroom for Mobile and Web so they can see its full potential, and show them how it will help them with improve and expand their skillset in Photography/Video.

Are they still not able to download individual plans? Should I have them contact a commercial reseller as well?

thanks,

mark

Consulting | Design | Motion | Training>headTrix, Inc. | Adobe Certified Training & Consulting<br />Consulting | Design | Development | Training

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Assuming you're also getting licenses for the students, you can probably get a Teams plan for an Educational Institution. That will let you add or remove people as needed when a class session starts or someone drops out. In any case, if there are no retail sellers listed in Pakistan then, yes, you'll have to talk to one of the commercial sellers and see what they can do for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks, Yeah I guess i was asking if there were retail sellers for individuals. I am just the instructor but the class is. being subsidized for lower income territories. I was just trying to help them help the students. I figured they would just go to the Adobe site and download the trial to check it out. But in doing a search I found this post. I just wasnt sure if it had changed or not.

thanks,

mark

Consulting | Design | Motion | Training>headTrix, Inc. | Adobe Certified Training & Consulting<br />Consulting | Design | Development | Training

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 26, 2022 Mar 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Mark,

Thanks for helping out! Currently, only Creative Cloud for Teams is sold in Pakistan, and only available through resellers:

https://www.adobe.com/go/wheretobuycc

So not the "Individuals" plan, and not available direct from Adobe.

Still, there is no restriction against the Teams plan being sold to ordinary (non-business) individuals.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 07, 2022 Apr 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there! Just realized it was you! ok, great. I shared the link so they can purchase or try the teams experience. Thanks for the help Jim!!

Hope all is well!
best,

mark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2022 Apr 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi mark 

i am student and from pakistan, i cant buy adobe too.

please sort out this problem in our country.

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 27, 2022 Apr 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

these are user-to-user forums.

if you want to make a suggestion to adobe, https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 11, 2021 Aug 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same question, please mention your trusted resellers i Pakistan from whom we can buy it with a proper liscense. please!!!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 11, 2021 Aug 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can search for authorized resellers on this page:

https://adobedealreg.secure.force.com/PartnerSearch?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2021 Sep 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes same issue, I contacted all resellers but they said they do not sell to individuals or students.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 22, 2021 Sep 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact your school.  It's likely that your school can purchase from an authorized education reseller in your region. 

Hope that helps.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 03, 2022 Sep 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am unable to understand, it is 2022 and you guys have imposed limitations on purchasing the software from Pakistan. 

Not cool.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 03, 2022 Sep 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@uuj79086766, adobe apparently has a problem collecting payments from pakistan payers.  use a payer from a non-problematic country.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2022 Oct 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have the same problem 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you can look for a world-wide authorized reseller, http://adobedealreg.force.com/PartnerSearch?lang=en

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

forget to mention those reseller sells adobe products 4x than the original price they are more likely to piss us off

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i know, but i think that may because they're often selling enterprise licenses.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 02, 2023 Apr 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think they like it when we use cracked versions. So be it then lol If you can't even provide use your services in 2023!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 02, 2023 Apr 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@omartahir 

what problem are you having?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 05, 2023 May 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't even buy it. Not available in my region and also third party adobe sellers are useless.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines