• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My plan is apparently being cancelled today but i am still being charged for the month

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2019 Nov 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I asked to cancel my plan and possibly get a refund. Was denied the refund. Plan was cancelled. Received  email stating my subscription would end the 18th and then 20 minutes later received another one stating it'll end  today. So if my subscription ends today, why am I still being charged for the month and not allowed my refund?

TOPICS
Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Abcdefghelpmeplease, good evening.
Since the forum member is one user, details not well understood.
Refunds should not have been specifically stipulated in terms of refund except for cancellations within 14 days of the first order.

Adobe Subscription and Cancellation Terms

Similarly, the email is a behavior that forum users cannot understand, so confirmation is required for support.

https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I dont care about the refund at this point. I won't be using Adobe anymore as this isn't the first time I've had problems with them. My concern is that I was told that I would have until the 19th to use the program (from person in chat) and I even received an email for it. Then 20 minutes later I received another email saying that it was cancelled today and that my subscription ends today and I can no longer use the program. I think that is bad business to take someones money, refuse to give it back (after they got my new card info not from me, because I didnt update it on purpose so I could have that money for my rent! Apparently my bank gave it to them. Which isn't cool. ), and then to cancel on them and deny them access to the program they paid for. At this point I don't even care anymore. I'm going to make sure Adobe can never charge me again, because if they do then that is fraudelent activity as I have cancelled my subscription. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Screenshot_20191104-075103_Chrome.jpg

As per your link, Adobe did not suspend my account since I DID NOT update my payment info, instead they sent me two emails stating there was a problem with my payment method and then somehow got my card info and charged me. So they can't even follow their own terms. Also I was told my "email is linked to your bank, so the bank gave the updated card info". This is all according to the person in the chat. So let me ask you, if it is stipulated that my account would be suspended, which I honestly would have rather that happened, why did they not do it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines