• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

sign in help

Community Beginner ,
Apr 14, 2014 Apr 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The sign in page tells me that I have 'signed out' and need to sign in when I enter my password. I changed passwords and the same thing happens. What is happening?

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 19, 2014 Apr 19, 2014

Please navigate to C/Users/User Name/AppData/Local/Adobe/OOBE/opm.db and delete it(Windows).

Mac: ~/Library/Application Support/Adobe/OOBE/opm.db and trash it.

Enable user library: http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/access-hidden-user-library-files.html.

Launch CC desktop and try to sign in.

Kindly let us know whether it worked.

Regards,

Romit Sinha

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 105 Replies 105
New Here ,
Oct 02, 2019 Oct 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rename c:\users\username\AppData\Local\Adobe

It will create new one after you open adobe again. 

It works for me. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 05, 2019 Dec 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This didn't work for me on my Mac. I deleted that file, signed in again and got loged out within 2 min...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 05, 2020 Mar 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Doesn't work...no "opm.db" file on my computer at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 11, 2020 Jul 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did not realize this was a Creative Cloud issue because I was trying to use Lightroom.  With help from Adobe, I was advised to go into my control panel and repair adobe creative cloud.  This fixed the problem for two days, and then it occurred again.  Have fixed it again but there is obviously a glitch.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 11, 2020 Jul 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In all my years of using computers, about 27 years, I have never had any program, file, folder, whatever get corrupted or damaged in any way that was not caused by some type of computer hardware failure, malfunction, fault.

Files, Drives, Folders, programs do not get corrupted for No good reason. Those reasons are hardware problems.

So this is where your troubleshooting should start. Specifically with RAM Then hard drive and then a Heat issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 26, 2020 Sep 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, it's September 2020 and I have this problem too. Adobe Audition will just close. At least it asks me if I want to save first. But there's no way to stop the process, even if I reopen the creative cloud desktop app while it's asking me to save before close. The log files say "Shutting down due to an invalid license" which isn't true, as so many other people have said we're paying so much for this. Customer service has been no help, they either tell me to reset my app preferences which means I'd lose the presets I rely on, or they say restart credential manager (after I told them I've tried that every time it's crashed, their answer was "Try it again"....!!) PLEASE FIX THIS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines