• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

So Weird, billed yet I do not have any plans or invoices or payments showcased on my account

Community Beginner ,
Apr 19, 2024 Apr 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Team I was charged today.

I chacked my plans and previous invoices and the adobe site states that there are "none".

I checked adobe customer support contact options and none of them worked because the chat is not allowed in my work environment, phone numbers dont show other than "phone", and hense trying my luck with forums. 
I tried to cancel the plan by following the screenshots but the screens that came up do match your instructions. It simply says I do not have any plans. 
(I also ensure to check any and all other emails if there is some other account out there charging, they do not). 
Does Adobe offer personal help with their products so I can spoeak to someone?
TOPICS
Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

use your moble browser to contact support, if necessary.  there are 2 ways to contact adobe; chat and twitter (now x):

chat:
if you have or want to purchase a subscription, use a browser that allows popups and cookies
and click here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human.

twitter/x:
tweet @AdobeCare

p.s. if you're contacted by anyone (via email or private message), it's much more likely to be a scammer than an adobe representative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Amin, I am sorry for any confusion. I am showing an active plan for Lightroom under your account. Please use the account chooser to sign in under your individual account to access your Lightroom plan. You can find more information on this process at https://adobe.ly/4aJv4ME.

If you are blocked from chatting with us on your work computer, you will need to wait until you are home or on a different network to access your plan and services. They may have blocked individual access to Adobe apps and your ability to contact us.

If you want to keep the Lightroom plan, see https://adobe.ly/3UniYmK for information on changing the e-mail address associated with the account.

Please update this public discussion thread if you have any additional questions. ^JW

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 20, 2024 Apr 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff, I am so thankfull you responded. 

Below is a screenshot of my plan. It does not include Lightroom: 

kglad_0-1713770699328.png

Here is my account: (I am uncomfortable placing my personal info on a forum yet I have no choice). Could I have been charged on a different account?

kglad_1-1713770773255.png

So, at the moment:

1- My plan does not display lightroom

2- If I navigate my tools and all options on the toolbar, there is no reference to my plan price, my plan, or anything related to lightroom. 

3- Since it is a work account, I can't sign in from anycomputer to access Adobe chat (I cant use a seperate computer since it requires work VPN to log in, which will kick in the block to the chat). And since it is a work account, we cant access social media, like X - I intended on creating an account to follow the reach instructions. 

How can I resolve this? I am trying my best to do all options. Thank you again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the response. My Work account does not allow social media and
the admin settings do not allow chatting. I would like to update my
billing, so it is important.

<personal info removed-kglad>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1.  do not reply by email, or remove your signature before sending

2. sign out and then back in to your cc desktop app to see if you have two profiles under your adobe id (https://helpx.adobe.com/in/enterprise/kb/enterprise-id-faq.html)

3. also, to contact support you need to go through your enterprise admin          

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Kglad,
I have done all of the requested yesterday. Our admin is via SN ticket and
they reported that they will not change the policy.
Who may I contact to cancel the subscription please?

--
This email is sent on behalf of an entity within the worldwide network of
PricewaterhouseCoopers firms and entities (which include Strategy&
entities) (together, "PwC"). The email and any attachments may contain
confidential and/or legally privileged material. You must not use or
disclose the email or any attachments if you are not the intended
recipient. If you have received the email in error, please contact the
sender and delete the email and any attachments and do not use it in any
way. By communicating with PwC via email you (a) accept that emails
(including any attachments) are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to be
error or virus free; and (b) consent to PwC (including by use of third
party service providers) monitoring incoming or outgoing communications on
its email and telecommunications systems. PwC accepts no liability for any
use of or reliance on this email by anyone, other than the intended
addressee to the extent agreed in the relevant contract for the matter to
which this email relates (if any). Except where agreed, PwC accepts no
responsibility for any loss or damage arising in any way from the use of
this email or its attachments.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Kglad,
I have done all of the requested yesterday but without success. Our admin is via SN ticket and they reported that they will not change the policy. 
Who may I contact to cancel the subscription please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did you check for two profiles when signing in to your cc app?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kglad, thanks again for the reach. By checking, do you mean ensure I have only one profile opena dnot mixed? Check both profiles and ensure I am discussing the right one? Dig into each profile and ensure that I am (or I am not) able to observe the subscription and the screenshots provided above?

If that is correct, then those are the actions I have done several times. I just can't see the lightroom subscrion in the profile I elieve is the correct one. Should I post the details of the account I am reffering to hear in the chat?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

again:

2. sign out and then back in to your cc desktop app to see if you have two profiles under your adobe id (https://helpx.adobe.com/in/enterprise/kb/enterprise-id-faq.html)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kglad, I am sorry for this confusion. When you say desktop app, do you mean lightroom? Because that has been uninstalled before the trial ended (when I had presumed I canceled after tryoing the software).

If you mean clicking on the link via desktop. Yes, that is what I am doing. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how did you install lightroom?

did you use the app at the "alternative download links" at the bottom of the page at https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, so after clicking "get started" in the welcome email, an executable file was downloaded. Thats how i installed it.

then after i uninstalled.

would you advise i install the app and begin researching profiles after i install it back on this desktop?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes.  install the cc desktop app using the link in my previous email.

then sign out and then back in to your cc desktop application, http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/sign-in-out-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 21, 2024 Apr 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kglad, sorry it took so long, I had to work with my IT office to get the application installed back on the PC. 

I followed your instructions. 

I installed CC and installed lightroom. Once lightroom installed the following poped up: 

Lightroom MSG.png

I accessed my account from both, Lightroom and from CC: 

Lightroom Account.png

creative cloud account.png

It showed me the same plan without any lightroom:

kglad_0-1713771137484.png

Also on CC, it confirms that lightroom expired. Yet I was charged a month after:

CC - installed.png

I repeated the same steps for my personal account. There was nothing in there since I didnt use that account. 

Is there a contact for billing that can help resolve these billing issues as I was billed but i have these screenshots confirming I do not have an active lightroom account. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 22, 2024 Apr 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

open you cc desktop app

check your account using the same adobe id used to post in this forum, https://account.adobe.com

does it show lightroom?

if so, sign out and then back in to your cc desktop application using the same adobe id used to verify your subscription: http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/sign-in-out-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html

p.s. i edited some of your images that contained your email/last name.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for updating my info in the previous post. I understand how to better showcase the info.

Summary Answer: signing out and back in still shows me lightroom as "Trial Expired"

Allow me to respond in-line so you are confident I am following the directions correctly: 

Kglad: "open you cc desktop app, check your account using the same adobe id used to post in this forum, https://account.adobe.com,  does it show lightroom?"

Amin368445192q8h_0-1713773735219.png

Kglad: "if so, sign out and then back in to your cc desktop application using the same adobe id used to verify your subscription: http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/sign-in-out-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html"

Amin368445192q8h_1-1713776883360.pngAmin368445192q8h_2-1713776893449.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 23, 2024 Apr 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kglad, I conducted the above.

It was insightful. 

I had to go back to the IT office so they can run the "services" as admins.

---- After completing the steps. Nothing has changed. The above screenshots are exactly the same. 

It really does not seem to be an app issue or a credential issue. I was billed. Both accounts do not have any lightroom license. It really is a matter of connecting with the license and billing department. 

Would you happen to know of any billing department resources?

(with this very simple issue that is so extrodinarily complicated to resolve it begs the notion that it is certainly designed this way so Adboe can force us to pay for services without the ability to update.  😞 ....)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

now, when you sign out and then in, are you given the option to select profiles?

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/enterprise/kb/enterprise-id-faq.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried that, but only one profle is shown.

The computer we installed the trial is work laptop, we do not share any personal credentials or accounts for anything. 

I also tried that with my personal laptop. It did not show any connection to another account.

I checked the invoicing history on both computers (accounts) and it's odd, it says that I do not have any history of invoicing, yet I am reading a credit card charge for Adobe Saggart. Is it possible these are scammers spoofing themselves as Adobe Charge while I put helpful pepople like yourself through so much?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

using a non-work device (eg, your mobile) from a non-work location and then contact adobe support via chat.  you may need to cancel the current problematic subscription and then use a non-work adobe id/email for any personal subscription(s) that you want.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines