• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

special discounts for retired people

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2015 Nov 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are offering special discount for teachers and students, it is laudable and practical, but, as a retired of 72 years old, you might consider the amount of people in this plight.

Could you offers a special discount for us? Pls. advise

Tks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 11, 2015 Nov 11, 2015

HI,

Unfortunately , there are no discounts available for Retired individuals, however there are various plans available .

Kindly refer:-Creative Cloud pricing and membership plans | Adobe Creative Cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 11, 2015 Nov 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI,

Unfortunately , there are no discounts available for Retired individuals, however there are various plans available .

Kindly refer:-Creative Cloud pricing and membership plans | Adobe Creative Cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 12, 2018 Dec 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I went through worker retraining and obtained a professional version of Adobe Creative Suite. I had financial difficulty being a displaced worker. The cloud is a disappointment and I choose not to purchase it. I tried it for one year at a discount. I quit after being rate -gauged at the full price.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 09, 2015 Dec 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Best regards:

Your answer is labelled "correct".

However I disagree. Adobe should not say "no". Discounts for retired people is a very good idea. I support it. Everyone reading this message should reply to it if they agree.

I would like to add InDesign to my Photography package but it is like 20 or 30 dollars (you can get the whole package for $45). The difference between the cost of Photography Bundle and adding InDesign is just strange, and excessive. As to my regular expenses, I am on a modest pension and am reuired to work from a narrow budget with design projects.

I need InDesign for creating local documents for private and family use. I do not plan to use it for making resale products, but in a more academic manner. With such an "academic" use, it is not practical to add the high extra cost to the monthly burden on my small works project. Capice? I am sure there are many Elders in my situation, quite probably an over-looked market for Adobe, one that deserves more consideration than your reply has offered up, with all due respect.

Adobe: Offer a discount to retired (Elder) users of Adobe Creative Cloud. Why not?

Or || Offer a deal that includes InDesign to the Photography Package

Respectfully..

WF Posey. AICAP Group Int. (Ret)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 12, 2018 Dec 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Creative Suite Cloud version has been a huge disappointment to those who invested worker retraining time and money on desktop versions. The Cloud version is a rip-off IMHO.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2020 Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I totally agree that retired educators should have a discounted plan for the all access plan.  being on a reduced, limited income here in Michigan, which our GOP led Legislators reduced even further by breaking promises mede years ago, severely limits the money I have for continuing with Adobe.  Thank you for considering this proposal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 07, 2020 Nov 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree heartily that there should be a senior or retiree discount! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How many software companies can you name that offer discounts to retirees?  Honestly, I can't think of any. 

Students & teachers are aligned to an accredited institution that verifies their status.  Retirees are not.  If you want a 60% discount for 1 year, your best option is to enroll in or teach some classes.

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/buy/students.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2018 Aug 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to add that I am a retired teacher. This does not qualify for teacher or student discount. How about a discount for retired educators. Margaret Phanes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 16, 2018 Aug 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The staff members who answer here do not make policy, they may only report what is the current policy

https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/mmform/index.cfm?name=wishform for feature requests or bug reports

-or Feedback forum https://forums.adobe.com/community/creative_cloud/desktop-app/content

-for audio & video & animator https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Not only should Adobe have special pricing for senior citizens, but they should also have discounted pricing for disabled veterans. I'm both, and it's a challenge to squeeze an Adobe membership plan into a limited monthly budget. Using Adobe apps on my computer is therapeutic and lets me forget about the war and PTSD. If Adobe was smart they would help combat disabled veterans because the goodwill generated by their support and the positive PR would offset the discounted price and sometimes it's just the right thing to do.

EDG 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nobody here has any authority to make policy.

Feel free to submit your requests where Adobe will see them. 

https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Good luck!

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines