• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why in India I can't buy Adobe Products without credit card?

New Here ,
Mar 18, 2020 Mar 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a student in a university in India. So I don't have credit card for myself in India. Banks don't give credit cards to students easily. And just 1% of Indian population have credit card. So why it is essential to buy adobe products in India with only credit card. Why can't you add more payment options like debit card, UPI or PayPal? 

There are so many creck softwares of your products on the internet. Yet I decided to buy your products. But I can't, because of your approach, So many students in India have to use illegal softwares for study graphic design. Do you think it is ok?

Let me tell you the truth, I can't find anyone, literally anyone who has your paid products on their PC, because simply they can't buy your products because of credit card necessity. You are in loss for this very reason and people in India are in loss because of your strict approach. This isn't USA, this is India and credit cards are not is fashion here, Remember that.

TOPICS
Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Nov 16, 2021 Nov 16, 2021

Screenshot 2021-11-16 at 4.18.39 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 18, 2020 Mar 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user Forum, so you are not really addressing Adobe here, even though some Adobe employees thankfully have been dropping by.

You could post a Feature Request (if an existing one doesn’t cover the issue already) over on 

Adobe Photoshop Family

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 06, 2021 Jul 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can now use a debit card to make the purchases. Their payment method for India has been updated. I made an Audition purchase with my SBI debit card recently. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 06, 2021 Jul 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's useful to know.  I've marked your post as the correct answer which might make the information easier for other people to find so thank you for sharing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 29, 2021 Jul 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also made a payment a week ago. It was accepted but today when my trial period ended they are saying

that my payment has failed. Being a student I can't apply for a credit card and my parents are highly against credit cards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 28, 2021 Aug 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem, i tried contacting the customer care but they told me that the bank isn't allowing the transaction, even though I do make international payments through the same card on fite tv. Adobe should address this problem seriously.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 27, 2021 Sep 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactly they declined my debit card after trial period. Now i don't know what to do, i don't have a credit card. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2021 Oct 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

for real bro i was bout to make the payment and i was going for the whole creative cloud but i dont know why i wasn't able to make the purchase i tried with my debit and as well as with a credit card but still i was not able to make the purchase.They really have to address this issue and do something about it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 12, 2021 Nov 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here as well. After trial, the error pops up saying billing issue. Why is it so complicated?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2021 Nov 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same Problem with me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 16, 2021 Nov 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot 2021-11-16 at 4.09.09 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is what contacting the customer support got me. I don't know what to call this!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot 2021-11-16 at 4.18.39 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ITS ALL A MATTER OF CHANCE PEOPLE! AS THE ADOBE GURU HAS SAID!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot 2021-11-16 at 4.34.40 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SOLVED!!! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2021 Oct 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey! Will SBI Bank's global card work for Premiere Pro's and After Effects payment?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 24, 2021 Nov 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

buy Capture one

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 24, 2021 Nov 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

dont waste your time in exceptionally " thaka hua" customer service for getting your payment through for adobe products like Lr. Buy Capture One Pro instead. brought it in 2 mints.

I wasted 1hr in just getting payment through in adobe and in the end the customer suppourt guy  did what he does best, he farted english like " At Adobe we care for our customers", and  I just saw Irony shooting itslef in its foot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 13, 2022 Apr 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

but many people doesn't have visa mastercard they have rupay and upi is so easy to use and why adobe doesn't add upi payment many big companies add upi apple netfilx so why adobe not 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2022 Jun 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got SBI Visa debit Card, but my payment getting declined, i also tried annual plan too, still not working. :))

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 08, 2022 Jun 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Saurav singh bisht, I'm sorry to hear about your situation, but this is a user-to-user forum, so we don't have any access to your account or payment information here. You can reach Adobe by chat or phone:

For chat support, make sure you are signed in with your Adobe ID.

— Look up your current plans here: https://account.adobe.com.

— Type AGENT in the chat box to bypass the automatic chatbot and be connected to a live person.

— Chat Link: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen

To call Adobe, search this list for the support phone number in your country:

— Phone List: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

I hope this is helpful!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 12, 2023 Aug 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No brother 😭 they are only accepting credit cards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 12, 2023 Aug 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 28, 2023 May 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still in 2023 facing same issue  of payment, i think adobe wants to follow internet explorer's fortune.
It's very shameful to reject payment from those people who want to genuinely buy the software due to stubborn attitude from Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines