• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat dc pro page labels

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2022 Sep 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cant understand why the page labels I set in my pdf in adobe dc pro application on windows are not reflected when I open the same pdf via adobe mobile applications. It shows default page numbering, not what I had set/labeled on pc.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , How to , Scan documents and OCR , Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2022 Sep 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cant understand why the page labels I set in my pdf in adobe dc pro application on windows are not reflected when I open the same pdf via adobe mobile applications. It shows default page numbering, not what I had set/labeled on pc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 22, 2022 Sep 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Puneet245499427055 wrote:

You posted to the orphaned forum Acrobat Reader Mobile (beta). Please let us know if you are asking about the beta version. If not, we can move your post.

EDIT: I've merged this post with your duplicate post in the Acrobat forum. Please post once.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines