Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat X Pro crashes after 10 seconds

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2011 Sep 14, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

We use Creative Suite 5.5 Design Premium on 2 computers, both were updated vom Version 3. Usually everything works fine, we mostly use Dreamweaver, Illustrator and Photoshop and no problems.

But.... wen we try to open Acrobat X Pro, the app closes after a few seconds (about 10-15), sometimes we get a file opened but then Acrobat crashes without any message/error.

What can it be? Maybe some licensing thing? Both installations are registered and the other CS-Apps work exepct Acrobat (also Distiller doesn't work).

I do only have access to one computer, but here are the parameters:

Mac Mini with 2 GB Ram

Mac OS X 10.6.8 installed (Snow Leopard)

As mentioned it is CS 5.5 Design Premium.

I think the other one is a MacBook with about the same Mac OS X.

Does anyone know how I am able to find out the problem? Or does anyone already have a solution for this?

Kind regards

Yann

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 05, 2022 Sep 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am using Windows 10 and had the same problem with Acrobat X Pro crashing after a few seconds.

Updating from 10.1.1 to 10.1.16 seems to have fixed it - you just have to be very quick to get at the updates menu in Acrobat X Pro befiore it crashes again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines