• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat X1 Pro

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2017 Feb 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was given this product for Christmas, brand new in a sealed box. Every time I have tried to license the software, I see Invalid Serial Number with the correct serial number that is on the inside of the box. Before today, the program allowed me to use it without the license, but as of today the program want the serial number. But it tells me it is invalid. And, sorry, I don't even know if this is the right place to post this. Thanks for any help.

[Moderator's note:  Moved from Acrobat Reader to Acrobat forum]

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 16, 2017 Feb 16, 2017

Do you know where this product was obtained? 

I'm afraid to say that counterfeit software is very common these days.  The knock-offs look very convincing until you try to activate them.  

Since this is a user-to-user forum, we can't help you with serial numbers.  You would need to contact Adobe Customer Care directly.

Contact Customer Care

Nancy

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is your product an upgrade version?  You might need the serial from your qualifying version to activate this.

Find your serial number

Nancy

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It doesn't say anything about it being an upgrade version. It doesn't say anything on the box. The back states It is the complete solution for working with PDF documents and forms. ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you know where this product was obtained? 

I'm afraid to say that counterfeit software is very common these days.  The knock-offs look very convincing until you try to activate them.  

Since this is a user-to-user forum, we can't help you with serial numbers.  You would need to contact Adobe Customer Care directly.

Contact Customer Care

Nancy

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2019 Oct 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I bought the product, some time ago, and it now crashes and won't open.  So I can't quote the licence number.  How can I reinstall or update?  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You  need the license number to reinstall. Maybe it was on the box.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It was purchased through a charity gateway - IT Exchange - for charitable use, so downloaded online.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines