Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Apply a form fillable "layer" on PDF files

New Here ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I've PDF files form with some fields already filled (from scan).

I would like create the rest of the form with fillable fields.
I know how to create a fillable form with Acrobat but is it possible to create a "template" to apply the fillable form on each PDF file without recreate on each PDF the fillable form ?

I don't know if my explanation is clear but don't hesitate to ask me questions.

Thank you for your help.

TOPICS
Create PDFs, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Community Professional , Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021
If the fields appear in the same place on each form then you can use the Replace Pages command to insert the pages from the new file over the ones in the old one. This will keep all fields in tact and you could then save the new file under a different name.

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the fields appear in the same place on each form then you can use the Replace Pages command to insert the pages from the new file over the ones in the old one. This will keep all fields in tact and you could then save the new file under a different name.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much ! 

Best regards !

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines