Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Brother Printer won't print PDFs

Jan 12, 2018 Jan 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, my Brother Printer (HL-L23200) will not print PDFs opened with Adobe Acrobat DC. I have tried on both of my laptops and I wonder if there is something I can do? I tried restarting the printer, the laptops, updating the software. Sometimes I get a note saying the printer memory is full. I called the Brother customer service and they said it was on the PDF end (I can print other documents, Word, etc). Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

TOPICS
Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 19, 2018 Feb 19, 2018

Hello Soniak,

Sorry for the delayed response and inconvenience caused. Please refer to the following KB docs which discuss the similar issue and scenario Troubleshoot PDF printing in Acrobat and Reader Link: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/troubleshoot-pdf-printing-acrobat-reader.html

Out of memory error when printing with Acrobat DC but not Preview Link: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1860787

If the issue persists, please share the following details:

• Is it Acrobat or free desktop version of Ado

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 19, 2018 Feb 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Soniak,

Sorry for the delayed response and inconvenience caused. Please refer to the following KB docs which discuss the similar issue and scenario Troubleshoot PDF printing in Acrobat and Reader Link: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/troubleshoot-pdf-printing-acrobat-reader.html

Out of memory error when printing with Acrobat DC but not Preview Link: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1860787

If the issue persists, please share the following details:

Let us know how it goes and share your findings.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 19, 2019 Sep 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My printer(Brother MFC L2701D) also not printing PDFs for the last 2-3 days. It is really annoying to me. I want to fix Brother printer offline on Windows 10 immediately. Please help!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 01, 2020 Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the Brother HL-5340D and Windows 10 pro 64 bit. I can print everything else just fine. I open adobe Acrobat DC and try to print. Nothing happens and Adobe causes the printer to be disconnected. I have to remove the printer and reinstall the printer. I tried to Print as Image, same thing. Adobe disconnects the printer and nothing prints. Tell me one thing do I have to pay a monthly fee to print a PDF document.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 01, 2020 Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I downloaded and installed Windows 10 update 2004 and now able to print the pdf document. I used the Print as image option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines