• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cannot remove file from recent in acrobat except from search results

Explorer ,
May 04, 2024 May 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For several months and after several updates, I have been unable to remove files from recent in Acrobat Pro and in Acrobat Reader. I check the file(s), click on "remove from recent" , confirm my choice, then nothing happens. By chance I discovered that if searched for a file containing a string (e.g, "smith"), I could remove the file(s) from the recent file list successfully.

Anyone has an idea? Note I'm using Windows 10.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@patrick34238 

I've moved your post from Using the Community (for questions about the forums) to Acrobat for you.

What is your exact version of Acrobat? When did this start? Did it start with a specific upgrade?

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Dear Jane-e

Thanks for your interest.

Windows 10 and Acrobat Pro (version 2024.002.20687 64 bit) are up-to-date  .

The problem has begun a few months ago, probably after an update. At first, it occurred erratically, then it became permanent. Only recently did I discover I could remove a file from search results.

It would be great if you could find a fix

Patrick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines