• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fillable form not working properly

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2023 Apr 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I send my document it doesn't allow the person to use (select) the drop down menu. It just shows the first default (select one) and the rest don't show. But, on my end the drop down works. Please help!  Not sure if I need to save the PDF a certain way before sharing the form.

TOPICS
Create PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What application are they using to open the file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I send it as an email attachment as a pdf?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While that is helpful to know you send via email, without knowing what program they are using to open the PDF the answer could vary. I was able to download the PDF and click on the little dropdown on the right. Do they know it is the dropdown on the right they should be clicking on? It is a rather small target and they may not have noticed. Clicking into the text area of the dropdown will not trigger the drop action.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2023 Apr 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not on the right I'm having problems with the drop down menu that says
select one. So pdf will only work if u have a pdf viewer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 19, 2023 May 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It seems to work on my end. Yes, you would need a PDF viewer. What other method would you expect they would be able to open a PDF? Just curious.

maxwithdax_0-1684527700659.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines