• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fillable PDF Form

Community Beginner ,
Apr 12, 2021 Apr 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, l have just learned how to convert a PDF Form into a Fillable Form, where l can entry texts into the fields, digitally.  And it's very exiting!

I have designed my form in Illlistrator with all the appropriate Fields ant Tick boxes, and so far when l try it on Acrobat all seems working.

However when pull it outside and l open it on in my iPad to try it, somthing strange happens:  as soon as l click on the filed to entry the text, the screen skips right down to the bottom of the page; I have to drag the page back up to see what l am writing in the field to complete my entry, and then, when l go to enter the text in the next Field, the page scrolls right down to the bottom of the page again, and l have to scroll the page back up ones more to complete my entry as l did before - and this keeps happening in all the fields!

I don't know why, but it seems that something is wrong, the page should stay where it is in the screen (?)

I don't know if this has hanytihing to do with it, but for design reasons I have made the size of the page very long (for example 'an A4 in width, but double the size f an A4 in lengh', due to the very large amount of writing thatl need to include in it).  So this is is an unusual format/size and l wonder if this has anything to do with it - altough l very much doubt it?

Can you please advice?  I thank you very much in advance for your generous attention and l hope this will be of help.

Kindly, A.

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat lists your fields in a particular order, and when you jump to the next field it might not be to the location you want.

You can check/change the Tab order in the field panel.

Read more here Solved: Tab Order in Field Pane in Acrobat Pro DC - Adobe Support Community - 7848077

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 19, 2021 Apr 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi thank you for your reply.

the thing is that as l click into any Fillable Firld, it skips right down to the bottom of the badge...  that maybe the first Field, the Second, or else; each field does the same...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What PDF viewer are you using on the iPad? Not all PDF viewers are the same. In fact most are crap, especially on mobile devices. 

Do your form fields have any "actions" associated with them? Or are they just plain entry fields?

Thom Parker - Software Developer at PDFScripting
Use the Acrobat JavaScript Reference early and often

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 19, 2021 Apr 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your reply.  Oh, I don't know.  I open it from Files and l use it from there...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines