• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Generating a PDF file from multiple Word files in Acrobat DC (64-bit/Win 11)

New Here ,
May 15, 2023 May 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I am trying to convert multiple Word files into one PDF file using the Create PDF > Multiple Files > Combine Files option.

Result: After the first file, the application gets stuck and a PDF file is created for the first file only in the series.

We are working with the 64-bit version of Acrobat DC under Win 11 and Office 365. This issue occurs when attempting to generate the PDF in a network folder or a local folder on my computer.
Did anyone else encounter this? Is there a fix? I checked the updates, but there is currently no update available...

So far, there is no mention of this issue on the Acrobat site and a Google search does not return anything useful either... The mechanism works nicely with the 32-bit version of Acrobat DC under Win 10...

Thanks,
Johannes
TOPICS
Create PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 15, 2023 May 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sometimes it can get hung up on complex content. I would suggest combining a few at a time to figure out which file is the offending culprit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines