Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I remove this floating tool bar

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2020 Jul 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Capture 313.png

When I disable all tool bar using F8 , F9, this black tool bar appear.

How can I remove this tool bar?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 26, 2020 Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This seems to work here:

• Reset your toolbars to confirm the Page Controls toolbar is docked at the top with the others
    (Alt or Option + F8)
  • Hide the Page Controls toolbar in View > Show / Hide > Page Controls > Hide Page Controls
  • Hide the other toolbars (F8)

jane-e_0-1595788298664.png

I've just played with this and it appears to be sticking.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 29, 2024 Feb 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Solution does not work on newest Acrobat version. i needed to "Disable New Acrobat" first to get rid of the irritating floating toolbar. I would like to have an option to dock the toolbar also in the new interface.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 22, 2024 May 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Solution does not work on newest Acrobat version.

By @glenn_acawa

The solution was correct in 2020 when the OP posted. The New Experience did not exist then. Please start a new thread so we can better address your issue.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 03, 2024 Apr 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been searching for a replacement to Adobe Reader just because of this annoying floating panel. 
Dear developers, maybe you can refresh your program to make it more modern, I mean, why not click on the panel to remove it?
Why should I search for these setting somewhere in those millions of options in Preferences (and you won't find what you need guaranteed because a simple program for reading pdf became into a weird giant with millions of whatever there is but adjustability). 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This floating tool bar is THE WORST, MOST ANNOYING THING EVER!  Why can't we control it?  Why can't I put bookmarks view back on the left?  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@inyazserg and @Alexandra37567304iyx7 

You are replying to a 4-year-old post from 2020. The toolbar that the OP asked about is this one:

IMG_0025.jpeg

If this is what you are seeing, click the icon on the far right to dock this toolbar to the top area.

If you are seeing something else, can you share a screenshot so we can see what you are seeing?

Dear developers...

By @inyazserg

This is a user-to-user forum with some Adobe Employees thankfully also answering questions. To send a feature request or bug report to the Developers, you need to do so here: https://acrobat.uservoice.com/

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines