• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how many computers can I install Acrobat Pro DC on?

New Here ,
Jul 02, 2015 Jul 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Need to convert, create and edit PDFS on two computers. One being a PC and the other, a Mac. Can I subscribe to Acrobat Pro DC once and use on both? I've tried calling Adobe, reading up on this forum, reading license agreements, terms of use and cannot find an answer.

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jul 02, 2015 Jul 02, 2015

Nevermind. Bought it, tested it, so YES, you CAN have it on two computers if you subscribe once.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2015 Jul 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nevermind. Bought it, tested it, so YES, you CAN have it on two computers if you subscribe once.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 10, 2015 Nov 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So you're saying it be on a mac and a PC with the one subscription? Funny the support guy told me no...  but let me tell you... he had no clue what I was talking about. almost 10 minutes talking to him just for a yes or no answer sheesh!

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 11, 2015 Nov 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For a subscription: any two computers, Mac or Windows.

For a purchase (one time): you buy for Mac only or Windows only, and can install on up to two of them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 19, 2016 Oct 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So if i buy the subscription for Pro DC, I understand I can use it on two computers, but only one at a time. If i have one computer with PDFs open in Pro DC...can the other one use the free Adobe Acrobat to just view PDFs? or will it not be able to open PDFs at all until the other computer gets out of Pro DC?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 19, 2016 Oct 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

http://prodesigntools.com/how-many-computers-can-you-install-adobe-cs5-on.html  explains how the EULA works.

Acrobat Reader is not part of your DC Eula, so you may use it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 11, 2017 Apr 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

From Help topic: Activation limit reached or Sign-in failed error

"Note: You can download and install Creative Cloud desktop applications on multiple computers, regardless of the operating system. However, activation is limited to two machines per individual associated with the membership and you may not use the software on these devices simultaneously. For more information, see the terms of use or click here to learn how to deactivate a Creative Cloud license on a machine."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines