• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to change text alignment defaults for all form fields that auto generate

New Here ,
May 15, 2023 May 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to change how the vertical and horizontal text alignment defaults for all form fields that are created? The vertical default seems to be set to top and I want it to be set for bottom whenever a field is automatically generated. I create PDF worksheets a lot for my training business, and every time I create a form with fillable fields, I have to manually change the dimensions of each form field to be shorter so that when someone types into the field the text is close enough to the line that they're typing on. It'd be better if the default could be that the text is aligned at the bottom of the form field so the vertical height of the field wouldn't matter that much. 

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 15, 2023 May 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

While you cannot set a default, you can select multiple form fields at a time and edit their properties togther without having to set each one. I know setting a default would be easier, but that is all that is possible at the moment. Sorry.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines