• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have a large docx file with many images (charts) as well as lots of text. I need to set it up inan 8.5 X 11 format but rotate all pages 90 degrees – effectively creating a calendar format. This way I can publish a book than was done in landscape in a po

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2017 Mar 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a large docx file with many images (charts) as well as lots of text. I need to set it up in an 8.5 X 11 format but rotate all pages 90 degrees – effectively creating a calendar format. This way I can publish a book than was done in landscape in a portrait format.

Can I do this with Acrobat DC – and how?

TOPICS
Create PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 05, 2017 Mar 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Acrobat is neither a page layout application nor a word processor application. You'd want to setup/lock down layout in the authoring application then pipe that out to PDF.  You may need to consider something other than MS Word if the pre-PDF layout cannot be set.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines