• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have to edit an interactive text box. In Indesign CC under Buttons and Forms I can set font and size but can not change the color. Even with the creation of a paragraph formats I get the color of the font is not changed. In Indesign it is displayed corr

New Here ,
Jun 25, 2019 Jun 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have to edit an interactive text box. In Indesign CC under Buttons and Forms I can set font and size but can not change the color. Even with the creation of a paragraph formats I get the color of the font is not changed. In Indesign it is displayed correctly but in the finished pdf it is still black. Can you help me?

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 25, 2019 Jun 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can change the text color in Adobe Acrobat:

Bild21.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 28, 2020 Jan 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

I have the same problem as @zensogoodso and I couldn't find the Adobe Acrobat Text Field Properties option. If there is a way to solve it in InDesign, please let me know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Acrobat use Tools > Prepare Form. There you can change the properties of the form fields.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It works now but only if I use Adobe Acrobat Pro, but is there a way to use it with Acrobat Reader? I need to send the file to a lot of people and most of them don't have the pro version. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try the rich text format in the form text fields.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines